Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
flsportsfan83

Biggest positive from tonight

There was no traffic getting out. Made it home to Wesley Chapel in under 40 mins.

• Haha 2

The good news is it should keep getting easier 

Traffic was nice getting back to Palmetto. I think next week we will have even less people in the stands. 

8 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

Traffic was nice getting back to Palmetto. I think next week we will have even less people in the stands. 

You're a better fan than I am. After last night, it never even occurred to me to see if we had more games.

• Haha 1

Just now, JTrue said:

You're a better fan than I am. After last night, it never even occurred to me to see if we had more games.

The tickets are already paid for, so might as well show up. Really thinking about taking next season off if changes aren't made though. As a Bucs, Rays and USF fan I'm used to watching my team lose in an almost empty stadium. At least the Rays win lately. 

9 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

There was no traffic getting out. Made it home to Wesley Chapel in under 40 mins.

I kind of liked the pee-wee football game at half time.  More competitive than the real game.  SOCOM parachuting in was cool too.

5 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

The tickets are already paid for, so might as well show up. Really thinking about taking next season off if changes aren't made though. As a Bucs, Rays and USF fan I'm used to watching my team lose in an almost empty stadium. At least the Rays win lately. 

I'm in the same boat, only shelling out $ for parking at this point.  After last night, I'd be done for the season, but my son really likes going to the games, win or lose.   

Im gonna miss Cincy. I booked a little 3 day cruise. I would normally never do this during football season, but between the Fins and USF I cant take it anymore. 

32 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I'm in the same boat, only shelling out $ for parking at this point.  After last night, I'd be done for the season, but my son really likes going to the games, win or lose.   

My son is 15 months old and loves going to the games. He's been on the big screen every game this year. Right now I'm going to the games for him. 

Edited by Rex Havoc

6 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

My son is 15 months old and loves going to the games. He's been on the big screen every game this year. Right now I'm going to the games for him. 

It only gets better as they get older.  Mine sings the fight song, dances to the music and waves a USF towel he got at the Birmingham Bowl.  I have to admit, he's a better fan than I am.