• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie 2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, usf97 said:

And so your point is you believe KB has full control over who gets all of the snaps on the offensive side of the ball? 

I'm going to go with Yes.  A former successful head coach isn't going to take a job with stipulations that he can't run the offense the way he wants.  Why would he?  

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, usf97 said:

Do we really know that? KB also brought in Rygol. Yet we keep seeing McCloud. Does KB have full control as to who plays? It is hard to believe that he does. 

Rygol and Rodemaker are two different levels of players. We have another QB coming in named Jordan Smith that  is explosive as well. I'm good with the talent we have. If we fire CCS and his staff then we may lose most of our current recruiting class and I like who we have coming in. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Rygol and Rodemaker are two different levels of players. We have another QB coming in named Jordan Smith that  is explosive as well. I'm good with the talent we have. If we fire CCS and his staff then we may lose most of our current recruiting class and I like who we have coming in. 

yeah lets keep our terrible coaches so we don't lose our 6th rated AAC recruiting class

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

yeah lets keep our terrible coaches so we don't lose our 6th rated AAC recruiting class

We just have 2 different perceptions. But if our class is 6th ranked now...imagine what our recruiting ranking will be after our coaching staff is fired?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We just have 2 different perceptions. But if our class is 6th ranked now...imagine what our recruiting ranking will be after our coaching staff is fired?

Taggart's was ranked #1 in his first year so there is that hope.

Strong has had 2 of our worst 3 classes in our history and this one doesn't look much better.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Imagine what the recruiting level will be once our coaches are finished coaching them down to their level

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Bull94 said:

Taggart's was ranked #1 in his first year so there is that hope.

Strong has had 2 of our worst 3 classes in our history and this one doesn't look much better.

He can't recruit because of our facilities!!

Actually it's CCS.
Some coaches don't connect to the players but connect to the parents.
CCS doesn't connect with the players or parents, he connects with the grandparents.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

9 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And? He played at the same stadium as KB. Pretty much been recruited by KB since his freshman years. That is KB's boy.  No way McCloud beats him in the spring. 

He may not end up here. There's very real smoke when it comes to him and P5 interest. You can choose to believe me or not but I'm telling you it's not just free trips etc with this situation. The Bell connection could keep him in the fold but there is genuine interest on his part in those P5 offers 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

5th?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

What good are these classes when CCS's program hasn't shown the ability to coach up and physically develop those kids. Moorer is tied at the hip to CCS and he's one of of the biggest reasons this team is what it is...