• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie 2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

18 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

This is assuming we'll have an OL that can hold their blocks for several seconds, which is required in Bell's offense. Not sure what is going on with the WRs, but it often seems that McCloud isn't finding anyone open when he does have time to throw. I want to believe in Bell and his offense...and they have improved some over the course of the season....but this isn't going to work if we can't throw the ball. Hopefully the guys you mentioned can function in this offense, and that they are given a chance by Bell.

My theory about the receivers is our guys are too small to work in this offense. He can’t find them because even on the rare occasion one does get some separation they appear to be blanketed. The one guy that has some size can’t catch consistently. We have WR corp of slot receivers. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483
  • Days Won:  0

I'm done after this season if Charlie is still here.  Only reason I'll go to the rest of the home games is because tickets are all ready paid for and my son enjoys the pre game and band at half time.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

I will still renew my tickets for next year because I love my seats, however for the first time ever, I will not be attending the USF/ucf game in Orlando.  I have been to all ten games in this series.   No way in hell I am making the journey over to Spectrum to witness the disaster that is coming on Black Friday.  I will be watching this one on my television, most likely covering my eyes.

Edited by USFRaider

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

If Charlie is back next year I might not renew our tickets. My family and I have a limited budget for entertainment...and we definitely aren’t getting our moneys worth with this team. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I have 6 tickets in section 111 and have held season tickets since 2001. I have never missed a bowl game and never missed a game in the UCF series. I will ABSOLUTELY give up my front row 50 yard line tickets if CCS remains after this year. This program is a joke under his miserable lack of leadership. 

Edited by FazaUSF
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I have 6 tickets in section 111 and have held season tickets since 2001. I have never missed a bowl game and never missed a game in the UCF series. I will ABSOLUTELY give up my front row 50 yard line tickets if CCS remains after this year. This program is a joke under his miserable lack of leadership. 

This is what Mike Kelly needs to understand. @MKellyUSF - these are die hard fans willing to walk away - also the next generation of USF donors to the program (once medical school is paid off). USF athletics needs to grow the fan base, however when your most rabid fans are considering other avenues to spend their income, that's not a formula for success. Please move the money from the indoor practice facility to the termination of Charlie Strong's contract. At least FSU has some hope knowing they removed the cancer from their program. When will we start the chemo therapy?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649

6 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

If Charlie is back next year I might not renew our tickets. My family and I have a limited budget for entertainment...and we definitely aren’t getting our moneys worth with this team. 

I'm sure he will be fired because your free tix will not be renewed... lol

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

We were not tough enough and not prepared against this defense in Temple. CCS
Not using this timeouts was like giving an eff you to the fans, players, and defense who kept this close.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

46 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

I'm sure he will be fired because your free tix will not be renewed... lol

I’ve had 6 season tickets for 15 years now and go to multiple away games. The tickets I have  definitely aren’t free. The only free tickets I’ve ever gotten were when people on here couldn’t go and I used those tickets to bring first timers to the games. Not sure why you had to be a jackass. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649

5 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’ve had 6 season tickets for 15 years now and go to multiple away games. The tickets I have  definitely aren’t free. The only free tickets I’ve ever gotten were when people on here couldn’t go and I used those tickets to bring first timers to the games. Not sure why you had to be a jackass. 

For the same reason you are trying to.get cheerleaders to join your boycott.

• Downvote 1