• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCloud at QB... We Won't Win Another Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Quoted for Truth

Ahh. i thought the only thing I knew for sure was the F was for ****. 

Image result for dumb and dumber samsonite"

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

When Rygol is getting murdered you will call for whomever ends up being his backup also. 

I think I have been pretty consistent that with the O-line play Evans needs to be the QB. If he isn't available.....I don't think it really matters. I am not on the Rygol bandwagon. To me, McCloud, Rygol, Barnett....anyone who wants to just sit in this pocket and throw is going to be killed. 

You might as well just let Horne, Joiner and any other WR (Miller, Weaver) line up in the backfield, run the option or wildcat. The outcome isn't going to be any worse. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, usf97 said:

I say play Evans. Rygol will also get killed but he has a little more pocket awareness than McCloud. Blake was just as bad. 

This isn't about passing accuracy at this point, this is about escapablity. I don't think it matters how accurate you can be throwing the ball if you are taking 9 & 10 sacks a game. 

Start completing basic passes and some deep balls and some of that pressure will back off. Until then it will continue to be a full pressure every snap.

He's doing his best. Im just not convinced his best is good enough for D1 QB material. 

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  810
  • Days Won:  1

What is happening with Debiase and Frost?  Are they worse than McCloud and Rygol?  If so... why are they wasting a spot in the roster?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Sadly, I thought it was one of his better games from a passing standpoint.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Sadly, I thought it was one of his better games from a passing standpoint.

23 of 38 225 yards....he had a few nice throws late but he had a good 6 to 10 passes that you would need to be on a 15ft ladder to catch. 

Bell should have gotten him out of the pocket move him around and if a guy isnt open just run.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Most of his yards were bogus, the little flip to the man in motion should not count...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Most of his yards were bogus, the little flip to the man in motion should not count...

What did John Parr do to you?

Edited by puc86
  • Haha 3

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  222
  • Days Won:  1

Charlie’s lack of recruiting the most important position on the team has come back to haunt him. 2017 recruiting class NO QB signed, which is insane considering it was Q’s senior year and kean and Oladokun were still unproven. Plus you don’t even know how the qbs on the roster would adapt to your offense and you don’t even try to start finding a guy you want. Barnett transfers in the next year and we sign 2 QBs in 2018. When you sign two qbs in one class you are bound to have one transfer out once they lose the job or hope that they change positions. 2019 recruiting class you get 1 QB that you immediately change to another position only to bring him back later when you’re desperate. If you are a new coach coming in you have to make that position a priority to be successful. Taggart brought in mike white in his first class and Q in his second and they both ended up being great players in the long run. I hate how Charlie put all his chips on Barnett to pan out.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

23 of 38 225 yards....he had a few nice throws late but he had a good 6 to 10 passes that you would need to be on a 15ft ladder to catch. 

Like I said, his best game so far .... that was the sadly part