• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tonight's Attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I’ll be there with 18,301 of my closest Bulls fans.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I agree a lot of our alumni are flakes, but Thursday's are tough for even diehards. I will be at this game, but it's tough when you have to be at work at 7:30 the next day and have a 15 month old. Most of the people who have season tickets by us have young kids and finding babysitters on the weekdays is tough. 

I get that. Those with kids have a legitimate excuse. But our area has much more who do not have young children. They will busy watching the Florida Coaches Show. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

11 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I agree a lot of our alumni are flakes, but Thursday's are tough for even diehards. I will be at this game, but it's tough when you have to be at work at 7:30 the next day and have a 15 month old. Most of the people who have season tickets by us have young kids and finding babysitters on the weekdays is tough. 

I would agree, I will be there with a buddy but seriously considered not going. I am usually in bed by 9pm. (lame I know) My wife who typically would go is a nurse and her shift starts at 6:30am Fri. She is not going. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

The optics on TV for this nationally televised game will more than likely look awful.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

17 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I'd call out sick...

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The optics on TV for this nationally televised game will more than likely look awful.

Very low camera angles.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I get that. Those with kids have a legitimate excuse. But our area has much more who do not have young children. They will busy watching the Florida Coaches Show. 

I'd say in the section I have season tickets in over 50% of people have kids. That will impact the number of people who usually come, but can't for this game. I'd think most who don't have kids will still come. I do agree that our biggest issue is getting more alumni to care about supporting the team. As a whole the community does very little to support USF. 

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,088
  • Days Won:  56

Ghost town. Me and my two other diehards won't be there. Thursday, 8 p.m. kickoff is not doable with travel time and early work start on Friday morning.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

59 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s 20k...Tampa does not support USF and much of our alumni in the area are flakes. 

C'mon NEB say it like it is...Break out of that shell...Don't be shy...Preach it Brother...:04-rock:

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

54 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

I don't care. I am there and that is all that matters. 

This. Plus now we’ll never know the number anyway  .................. but it is going to look brutal on tv. 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

My buddy and I are gonna be there and we are bringing our 9 and 10 year old sons. 

• Upvote 1