• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Our Radio Station? And who will be watching?

T-Man

Bullnation-  T-Man is on the soccer fields from 11:30-3:00 on Saturday, and then he is on the baseball field from 3:00-6:00.... What radio station will be broadcasting the game, and which one of you people will do the 360 thing so I can call if radio thing does not work?   Wooly, Bdoug,Bullsmania, and MikeG, I have all of your numbers if any of you are doing 360 thing... Others please shoot me an email so I have a contact to call... Thanks in advance..   T-man

Members do not see this ad, Register

If you can't pick up the game on a radio station, Yahoo Sports carries live audio for the Pitt games (and for about 40 other schools, but not ours.) Cost is $4.95 a month for one team or $9.95 for all teams they broadcast.  Includes BBall.

http://media.yahoo.com/ncaa/splash.html?eid=pal&.done=http%3a//sports.yahoo.com/top/collegebroadcast

I was wondering if ESPN could be sued over this monopoly.  They chose a game for 360 and now nobody can watch it b/c its not available in the markets the game is most important too.  It's forced marketing for ESPN360.  They chose a game where its not available and everyone complains to the ISP's in the area to pay for it.  Somehow it doesn't seem legitimate.  They shouldn't be able to put a game on 360 unless its available in both teams TV markets.  And why isn't Ch28 showing this game?  'Cuz ESPN won't let 'em?