• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3 Tickets to USF vs Arkansas Pine Bluff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I'm a MBB season ticket holder, but I live over on the west side of Orlando and I will not be attending every game (the opener being one of them). I have three tickets to tonight's game available in Section 108, Row C down low behind the basket and close to the USF bench. Free to a USF fan. There will be plenty more tickets I don't use throughout the season, so maybe I can get with @Brad to donate to the board/raffles for future games.

PM if interested.

Edited by Fold FB Invest in BB

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Awesome, hope someone takes you up on this. Lets get some support for the team. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Me too. I wanted to support the team and step up my financial commitment from the voucher pack I had last year, but didn't quite want to pony up for club seats I wouldn't get to use very much. For some reason, the "donate" button in my account is not active. Would love to get these tickets to some local high school ballers.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Me too. I wanted to support the team and step up my financial commitment from the voucher pack I had last year, but didn't quite want to pony up for club seats I wouldn't get to use very much. For some reason, the "donate" button in my account is not active. Would love to get these tickets to some local high school ballers.

I did the voucher pack last year and it was awesome. Having 2 younger kids, it was perfect to pick and choose games that worked around their schedule and enthusiasm for going. Price point was great. I think some combination of 2, 3, or 4 people from the JTrue posse made it to 6-8 home games last season. I was all set to re-up, had spoken with the ticket people a few times about when the package was going to be released, was repeatedly told it was coming and...nope. A lovely rep explained to me that since USF was going to be putting a "better product" (exact words) on the court, they were no longer going to offer the voucher pack. I get it. USF is trying to wring a few more $$$ out. But, instead of getting a couple hundred bucks from me and having a few more people in the stands, you end up with neither. I'm not buying season tickets for a 6 and 9 year old. My apologies USF MBB. We had some good times together. I'll be back when we hit another rough patch and you need my support and come looking for me again.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I did the voucher pack last year and it was awesome. Having 2 younger kids, it was perfect to pick and choose games that worked around their schedule and enthusiasm for going. Price point was great. I think some combination of 2, 3, or 4 people from the JTrue posse made it to 6-8 home games last season. I was all set to re-up, had spoken with the ticket people a few times about when the package was going to be released, was repeatedly told it was coming and...nope. A lovely rep explained to me that since USF was going to be putting a "better product" (exact words) on the court, they were no longer going to offer the voucher pack. I get it. USF is trying to wring a few more $$$ out. But, instead of getting a couple hundred bucks from me and having a few more people in the stands, you end up with neither. I'm not buying season tickets for a 6 and 9 year old. My apologies USF MBB. We had some good times together. I'll be back when we hit another rough patch and you need my support and come looking for me again.

I hope you told them your situation and why it was a bad idea on their part.

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I hope you told them your situation and why it was a bad idea on their part.

Yep. The ticket guy was nice, but he can see on the computer in front of him I'm a nobody. I doubt my complaint even made it to lunchroom chatter. Season tickets don't work for me. The pick 5 pack doesn't work for me. I don't have the resources to buy 4 season tickets only to have my wife not want to go. Or a kid has a tee-ball game. Same for that 5 pack. I'll go to a game or two, I'm sure. But, I won't be there as much as I was last year and it's a shame. The JTrue posse really enjoyed MBB season last year.

Edited by JTrue

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Yep. The ticket guy was nice, but he can see on the computer in front of him I'm a nobody. I doubt my complaint even made it to lunchroom chatter. Season tickets don't work for me. The pick 5 pack doesn't work for me. I don't have the resources to buy 4 season tickets only to have my wife not want to go. Or a kid has a tee-ball game. Same for that 5 pack. I'll go to a game or two, I'm sure. But, I won't be there as much as I was last year and it's a shame. The JTrue posse really enjoyed MBB season last year.

That is ridiculous. No reason to not offer this. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

6 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Depends on when you tried it. I know with my other season ticket teams, the Donate button was deactivated quite a few days before game day ...

5 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

That is ridiculous. No reason to not offer this. 

Yep. I’m 70/30 just saying **** MBB. All I wanted to do was go to 6-8 games with my kids (or a friend here and there to show them it’s a fun time) and sit in the very nearly empty upper level. I’d have paid more than last year to do so. Kind of pissed me off when the guy straight up told me it’s a “better product” this year, deal with it. And the worst part is, I’m not going to write them off. I’m going to watch, read, etc about the team. All they did was push out fans and kids who want to be USF MBB fans.

Edited by JTrue

@JTrue I am a season ticket holder and USF is allowing us to buy extra tickets to any game for $5 each (no fees) If you want and know of games you want to attend. I can buy you tickets and transfer them to you and you can venmo me the money. Let me know.