Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will lose the last three games. How do I know? Because I am not drinking alcohol. 

USF didn’t lose this week, so go bulls!    Memphis’ defense allowed around the same amount of points to SMU as we did, meaning their defense is on par with ours. However, Memphis’ offense put u

While I hate UCF with a passion, I don't think they are overrated right now. In fact, I think they are currently underrated. Their offense is still extremely deadly when it clicks, especially Dillon G

On 11/10/2019 at 8:06 AM, Bull94 said:

our defense looks good against crappy offenses. excluding sc state, those other 5 are ranked

in scoring. maybe just maybe it was because we played crappy offenses.

Memphis and UCF are both top 10 offenses.

If you exclude SC State from USF's stats, then you have to exclude the other FBS team's layup/FCS games from their stats. If you do that, the rankings would not change as drastically. 

3 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

If you exclude SC State from USF's stats, then you have to exclude the other FBS team's layup/FCS games from their stats. If you do that, the rankings would not change as drastically. 

I didn't exclude sc state from usf stats

they don't have an offensive ranking as an FBS team

they have no bearing on where the other offenses rank anyway.

Just showing that the teams  picked to show how good our defense is playing are really bad offenses.

that has something to do with how good they are playing.

we have 2 top 10 offenses to play left on our schedule. let's see how good the defense looks against them.