• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will chris Leak get benched

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

pro?

he is years away from the pros

he wouldn't play qb in nfl

Guest FreaKnight!

If Leak were to transfer, he would sit out a year and then only have 1  year left of eligibility.

From my account he is a true junior this year, so his transfer year would be redshirted, and then he would be a 5th yr senior in his year of eligibility at whatever school he transferred to.

There are not a lot of IA programs that are interested in signing a guy up who only has 1 year to play, regardless of how talented he is.

I don't see him leaving UF early.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

pro?

he is years away from the pros

he wouldn't play qb in nfl

Right on smazz.  Who does this kid think he is Daunte Culpepper?!

Guest S.  Bien

Right on smazz.  Who does this kid think he is Daunte Culpepper?!

yikes,  I wouldn't bring up Daunte right now.  I've got him on my fantasy team, drafted the guy #1, and he's got one of the worst QB ratings in the entire league- not fantasy league the NFL.  I am actually thinking of benching Daunte this week in favor of McNair.  McNair's no fantasy fab, but man Daunte's almost lost me points two weeks.

Don't bring up Daunte right now because smazza's going to tear you up.  Daunte's legend, and his ranking in the upper echelon of NFL QB's has taken a MAJOR set-back so far this season.  Nothing short of a phenomenal rebound the remainder of the season can help it.   I was a Daunte fan but I can't defend some of his recent performances.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442

I had the chance to draft him in my FF and didn't.  I had a bad gut feeling this year about the vikings and they are proving me correct.  

Guest S.  Bien
I had the chance to draft him in my FF and didn't.  I had a bad gut feeling this year about the vikings and they are proving me correct.  

I wish I called you before.  I was in a keeper league, kept Moss and I got the #1 pick.  In our league we give guys points for everything so last year Daunte narrowly lost to Peyton as the #1 points getter by a large margin.  No brainer, right?

****, I am now 0-5 because I've also had a few key injuries in my other ranks.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442

I can relate.  I am having a lousy year with injuries and just plain poor play from my starters.

DC renogiating his contract (during training camp, which was so unlike him), Birk continued to be injuried, rumors that the Williams kid (1st round drat choice) could not catch anything thrown to him were a few of my reasons to pass on him.

Guest S. Bien

see I should have called you.  I was to busy with work and the Bulls  ;) to stay up on the good fantasy gossip.  I hate losing, but really fantasy football for me is all about the drinking and good times with my friends on draft day.  It all goes down hill from there.