• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

WBB is getting ready to start.  As in years past I’d like to again offer my two tickets to a TBP member who has never attended a game.  

The women play at a very high level and if you’ve not seen a game you are missing out.

Some games are already spoken for.  If you would like to go to a game please send me a message with your #1 and #2 options.  

The seats are pretty good and you will not be disappointed.

Go Bulls!

• Like 1

we love our WBB team.  We have season tickets , have had them for over 6 years  have missed 2 games since we have had them.

It’s fun for sure.  I’ll make a few home games this year and can’t wait.

I still struggle watching basketball that is played below the rim. WNBA basketball which is clearly the "best of the best" still is unwatchable.

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I still struggle watching basketball that is played below the rim. WNBA basketball which is clearly the "best of the best" still is unwatchable.

I am the same way. I hope WBB does well and I might watch parts of a game here and there but it’s not my cup of tea.

It’s not for everyone.  I get it.  I feel like that about the NBA.  It’s almost unwatchable to me.  I get 76er ticket offers throughout the year and politely decline.

if you are in town and would like to go just let me know.

Go Bulls!

I've had season tickets since Alicia and Williams junior year. Best bang for buck in USF athletics

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:26 PM, Bausfkid said:

It’s not for everyone.  I get it.  I feel like that about the NBA.  It’s almost unwatchable to me.  I get 76er ticket offers throughout the year and politely decline.

if you are in town and would like to go just let me know.

Go Bulls!

Don't usually get up there in the cold months, but if I do I'll check with you. Been a Sixers fan my whole life unfortunately.  

40 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't usually get up there in the cold months, but if I do I'll check with you. Been a Sixers fan my whole life unfortunately.  

Embiid has a future with the WWF.

• Haha 1

Now that football is over and our focus shifts to hoops I wanted to again toss my offer out to the group.  Thanks to those who have already reached out.  Some games are already spoken for, but if you'd like to see a game let me know.  

Go Bulls!