• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

I thought JM wasnt hurt and that was smoke and mirrors???

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

Neither McCloud or Evans are durable. Both took minor hits that put them out of the game. Rygol is much more durable but not as talented. We need a QB that isn’t frail.  Look at the hits Q took and kept playing!!

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

15 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

Neither McCloud or Evans are durable. Both took minor hits that put them out of the game. Rygol is much more durable but not as talented. We need a QB that isn’t frail.  Look at the hits Q took and kept playing!!

Both guys are young and can stand to put on some mass. If only we had a place where our football players could work on strength and conditioning without interruption.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

43 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

Evans took a hit to the head. You can’t base whether someone is durable or not based on that.  Doesn’t matter how big or strong or tough the guy is, if they’re hit in the head hard enough you don’t want or need them going back in the game... that’s just dumb. 

Edited by OcalaBull2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You guys act like McCloud **** the bed yesterday. He played pretty **** good. Evans was moved to WR because he can’t throw. 

Yep thought he played well. I think my only concern ? Is he durable..and will he get progressively better?  It was nice to be able to watch the 3 qb's all have different styles and abilities. I thought Rygol did a good job after he settled in. He looks solid and decisive. it was great to see T Horne finally..I'm happy they both hooked up on that td. Watched Temple play last  night. I think their beatable depending which USF team shows up. I think UCF looks beatable too their D isn't great but they are a scoring machine to offset. we shall see.. but like you, lets enjoy this one. Tough to ***** and naysay after a win...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698

Rygol actually ran better than I thought he would. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yep thought he played well. I think my only concern ? Is he durable..and will he get progressively better?  It was nice to be able to watch the 3 qb's all have different styles and abilities. I thought Rygol did a good job after he settled in. He looks solid and decisive. it was great to see T Horne finally..I'm happy they both hooked up on that td. Watched Temple play last  night. I think their beatable depending which USF team shows up. I think UCF looks beatable too their D isn't great but they are a scoring machine to offset. we shall see.. but like you, lets enjoy this one. Tough to ***** and naysay after a win...

You can put Memphis on that list too. Their defense is terrible...

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Come on, Corey, do you even watch the games or any post game? It wasn't a "personnel decision", was concussion protocol ...

I am speaking in general this year.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

4 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Rygol actually ran better than I thought he would. 

I could be run out of town( oh hell I'm already out of town) for this but....I think watching Rygol that he could be a better choice over BB. Wonder with playing time how good he could be??  I'm not discounting JMc or Evans they are impressive too and different styles. It was interesting to watch the 3 last night. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

McCloud does not have the "it" factor. Everyone gets butt hurt when someone talks about talent or lack thereof. 

It's always the coaches fault. This team is lazy in general, but showed some flashes. Opening kickoff, instead of tackling the guy at the 5, Hampton goes for a hapless strip. 

I hope the Rygol and Evan's get more snaps. We have to find a qb with more consistency.