• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

I wish we exercised these options earlier in the year. The Navy game was horrible and Strong wet the bed by leaving McCloud in.

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, bowman1 said:

Agree 100% - McCloud completed 75% of his passes, with 2 TDs and 0 ints 

He either led or was involved in 4 scoring drives, including a 10 play, 75 yard drive to open the game

McCloud’s 17 yard scramble on 2nd and 20 was the key to that opening drive.  Had we gone three and out on the first possession or failed to score, the game outcome may have been completely different 

Did you not see the Navy game? Frankly, the majority of his games this year. I just don't think he is championship quality.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Corey lea said:

In the second half he should have gotten more touches to see what he could do. I go back to this over and over again, Personnel decisions costs this team as much as anything.

Come on, Corey, do you even watch the games or any post game? It wasn't a "personnel decision", was concussion protocol ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

48 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

McCloud will never be a serviceable qb that can win championships. Might be a great kid...but his ceiling is low as a qb

Evans can't throw worse than McCloud. McCloud also makes dumb decisions while throwing  ie...triple coverage...3rd and 15...throw a 2 yard out.

How the **** do you know that?? He has played like four games (and most injured) and you want to dump him? Please! Evans made one throw yesterday of 2 yards and you want to start him? Christ kid you make Strong look like Vince Lombardi with your coaching decisions...don’t quit your day job...😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Agree 100% - McCloud completed 75% of his passes, with 2 TDs and 0 ints 

He either led or was involved in 4 scoring drives, including a 10 play, 75 yard drive to open the game

McCloud’s 17 yard scramble on 2nd and 20 was the key to that opening drive.  Had we gone three and out on the first possession or failed to score, the game outcome may have been completely different 

Any credibility Corey had before his post is now completely gone...Jesus please make it stop. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Corey lea said:

McCloud is still not the future. I'm not sure what the staff was thinking by moving Evan's to receiver. However, the dude has some serious wheels and looks 10x better at qb than McCloud. 

In the second half he should have gotten more touches to see what he could do. I go back to this over and over again, Personnel decisions costs this team as much as anything.

Your hot takes on football talent are garbage...

Please end these post Corey...it hurts my brain to read these...

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251

I though mccloud looked healthy yesterday and played well. If we can keep running the ball well this will allow the offense to keep playing well but it will be tough with the last 4 games

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

18 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Did you not see the Navy game? Frankly, the majority of his games this year. I just don't think he is championship quality.

If you didn't see the difference in JM from the Navy game to yesterday then, again, you're not actually watching the games ...... he's far from a perfect passer at this point but plenty of time to improve.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

McCloud was healthy yesterday Corey...for the love of god man...also, I believe Evan's threw one pass this year...he is fast no doubt, but come on man....

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

25 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Yes - I saw the Navy game

Yes - JM was clearly playing through injury in that game

IMO, he played well yesterday and since we are not winning any championships this year, he is our best option to close out the season