• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks Like McCloud Will Be the Starter Against ECU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

The guy blames video games as to why he can’t coach. He lost me.  It’s almost as bad as Skips humidity comment.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

6 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I’m sure the seniors agree with “the season is gone.”  We all know how this season has gone and I don’t see an obtainable scenario where Strong is the coach after this season but we still have some good games left to try to do something. 

With that being said I think starting McCloud is an awful decision. With what we’ve seen you can’t tell me Rygol is that bad. At least not bad enough to be a placeholder while McCloud gets healthy. That’s alright, if it backfires in the coaches’ face then that’s on them. 

Yeah, that's not fair to say it's over for many players...I'm just suggesting that if he's truly hurt, why risk him long term.  Coaches obviously have better info, as McCloud has no glove for his wrist and he looked pretty good.

Oddly, and maybe it's butterflies, but Rygol had several passes that were completely off.  But he settled down, and his drive extending pass to St. Felix and his TD to Horne was awesome.

We need this bye week.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

Yeah, that's not fair to say it's over for many players...I'm just suggesting that if he's truly hurt, why risk him long term.  Coaches obviously have better info, as McCloud has no glove for his wrist and he looked pretty good.

Oddly, and maybe it's butterflies, but Rygol had several passes that were completely off.  But he settled down, and his drive extending pass to St. Felix and his TD to Horne was awesome.

We need this bye week.

We need the bye DESPERATELY. Also, I need to see more of Evans. That dude looked legit today. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

We need this bye week.

Yeah both QBs had some really good moments.  Inconsistent.  But that is to be expected i suppose with a redshirt freshman and a walk on.....both show signs that they can develop and be pretty good or at least serviceable.

• Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

2 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

We need the bye DESPERATELY. Also, I need to see more of Evans. That dude looked legit today. 

We knew he was athletic.  What I didn't know is he has a burst like he showed...impressive.  Dude not 99 yards, and would have more if not for the injury.

Tough sledding ahead, but I'm hopefully all 3 are 100% for Temple.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

He left the game hurt.  Hopefully nothing serious.  He is dangerous in space.

Liked the KB wildcat formation.  Think it took ecu by surprise.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

He left the game hurt.  Hopefully nothing serious.  He is dangerous in space.

Liked the KB wildcat formation.  Think it took ecu by surprise.

Head injury (concussion) but Strong said he will be fine. Strong also said McCloud could have played in 2nd half if they needed him. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, JupiterBull said:

We knew he was athletic.  What I didn't know is he has a burst like he showed...impressive.  Dude not 99 yards, and would have more if not for the injury.

Tough sledding ahead, but I'm hopefully all 3 are 100% for Temple.

Yeah he was impressive.  Wonder why the coaches havent found ways to use him more in previous games.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Head injury (concussion) but Strong said he will be fine. Strong also said McCloud could have played in 2nd half if they needed him. 

Thats good..all three should be fine for Temple game.

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good news.  Although if it really was a concussion.  Thats nothing fuk with.

Edited by Jonesy Bull