• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

LMAO...coach Puc making strategy comments based on a photo...man when you sink you sink faster than a Jim Leavitt right hook...

Someone asked me to find something wrong in the photo; I tried to oblige. I apologize that me being cordial upsets your sensitivities but I know you academic types don’t venture from your safe spaces often.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Someone asked me to find something wrong in the photo; I tried to oblige. I apologize that me being cordial upsets your sensitivities but I know you academic types don’t venture from your safe spaces often.

As an academic type I feel I am empowered to tell you that sometimes there is nothing wrong and you can skip it. Now if you will excuse me I am going back to room and curl up in the fetal position in the corner. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As an academic type I feel I am empowered to tell you that sometimes there is nothing wrong and you can skip it. Now if you will excuse me I am going back to room and curl up in the fetal position in the corner. 

You know that I am incapable of not offering my opinion especially when prodded.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

https://gousfbulls.com/news/2019/10/23/football-coordinators-talk-about-usfs-test-at-ecu-on-saturday.aspx

These articles are very entertaining if you listen to what they are actually saying. 

"You're a game away from getting to November and you know with college football, November is kind of what defines your season," defensive coordinator Brian Jean-Mary said. "We always look at the next game as the most important game. Coming off of a loss, obviously the level of importance goes up."

So from this I take: 

• The previous 7 games do not define our season. Even the outcome of this upcoming game doesn't really define the season. Only the outcome of the last 4 games, which are in November, kind of is what defines out season. 
  • This next game at ECU is the most important game because it is the next game. Actually it is even more than the most important game because we are coming off a loss. (Except that since the game isn't in November, it actually isn't that important)

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

53 minutes ago, usf97 said:

https://gousfbulls.com/news/2019/10/23/football-coordinators-talk-about-usfs-test-at-ecu-on-saturday.aspx

These articles are very entertaining if you listen to what they are actually saying. 

"You're a game away from getting to November and you know with college football, November is kind of what defines your season," defensive coordinator Brian Jean-Mary said. "We always look at the next game as the most important game. Coming off of a loss, obviously the level of importance goes up."

So from this I take: 

• The previous 7 games do not define our season. Even the outcome of this upcoming game doesn't really define the season. Only the outcome of the last 4 games, which are in November, kind of is what defines out season. 
  • This next game at ECU is the most important game because it is the next game. Actually it is even more than the most important game because we are coming off a loss. (Except that since the game isn't in November, it actually isn't that important)

Now you've mastered both coach speak ans BS. Congratulations.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Not this week. I'll eat this one.

But its crow im sure you dont mind dining on after the win.

Do you prefer your crow fried, baked, or on the grill?

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Liquified.

Ok that did make me laugh.

See everybody is in a better mood after a win.....well maybe shouldnt say everybody.