5) ECU 35,155
6) Navy 31,712
7) Temple 30,584
ūüėé Houston 27,538
9) SMU 22,877
10) Tulsa 20,938
11) UCONN 20,138
12) Tulane 18,295

All we need to do is schedule BCC or FAMU every year and we can bump those numbers up some. Oh and winning might help too.

• Upvote 1

I want more people to come here and gripe about fan support

I'm more interested in the multi year trend which i assume is slight downward. I like knowing the stats even when they are bad. I try to be interested but not care. I wonder how these compare to MW, CUSA, Sunbelt, and MAC and I'd like to see Announced Attendance and W/L Ratio together. I'm sure this is easy to find on ESPN but I'm too lazy to search.

Fake news - everyone in Tampa knows that the most accurate USF attendance numbers come from JK and investigative reporting skills 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We are 4th....

Announced Attendance Rankings after Week 8

1) UCF 44,038
2) Cinci 36,772
3) Memphis 35,681
4) usf 35,574
5) ECU 35,155
6) Navy 31,712
7) Temple 30,584
ūüėé Houston 27,538
9) SMU 22,877
10) Tulsa 20,938
11) UCONN 20,138
12) Tulane 18,295

UConn ahead of Tulane? Also thought SMU would have been higher than that. I guess that will come if they keep playing the way they've been playing.

Somewhat impressive to USF in the top 4 considering where we are at in the standings.

1 hour ago, pascobull said:

I'm more interested in the multi year trend which i assume is slight downward. I like knowing the stats even when they are bad. I try to be interested but not care. I wonder how these compare to MW, CUSA, Sunbelt, and MAC and I'd like to see Announced Attendance and W/L Ratio together. I'm sure this is easy to find on ESPN but I'm too lazy to search.

Lazy. Go do the rest yourself.621999894_AACComparison.thumb.jpg.ec5d9bec8c95f0b6c7971404430bac23.jpg

13 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Somewhat impressive to USF in the top 4 considering where we are at in the standings.

Lazy. Go do the rest yourself.621999894_AACComparison.thumb.jpg.ec5d9bec8c95f0b6c7971404430bac23.jpg

Nice! why can't the TBT do stuff like this? If i could be an informed fan about the data without doing my own homework. I'm sure each conference is studying all the interesting data and not sharing cause the numbers suck. What a shame, to me this is part of the fun.    

1 minute ago, pascobull said:

Nice! why can't the TBT do stuff like this? If i could be an informed fan about the data without doing my own homework. I'm sure each conference is studying all the interesting data and not sharing cause the numbers suck. What a shame, to me this is part of the fun.    

I actually applied for a job at the TBT but they wouldn't hire me because I kept passing their test.

Edited by brybull1970
  • Haha 1