• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cannot wait until Saturday!!!!

Guest Burgh Bull

Guest Burgh Bull

Living in Pittsburgh,  and having the Bulls in the Big East is like having my cake and eating it too!!  For every year now, I will be able to see my team play either at Heinz Field or drive the hour south to see them play those hillbillies in Morgantown West Virginia.  

I was able to see the Bulls play at PSU (I really enjoyed that game and our section on the 10 yard line)  and the ways the fans are here in Pittsburgh, we should be able to make some noise on Saturday.

I am planning to take my 7 year old son to his first Bulls game and his first trip to Heinz field.

When you are here try a Primanti Sandwich, some Quaker Steak and Lube wings and a nice cold IC Light.

If you are tailgating, please note:  Beer and such are not sold in grocery stores but in Beer stores where you have to buy an entire case.   Some of the pubs and such sell them by the six pack but expect a surcharge.

Wine and spirits are sold in State runned  liquor stores.

Go BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Where are you going to be drinking on Saturday night?  Where's a good place to go?

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

I think PA was one of the states which recently repealed the "blue" laws which prevented alchohol sales on Sundays. Several northeastern states did that to boost sagging state revenues in the wake of 2001 economic downturn.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Pitt will destroy us

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

It started labor day weekend, I bought a case of Iron City to celebrate.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Quaker Steak hot wings will destroy us...

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Growing up in Pennsylvania, this shouldn't have surprised me but when we were at Penn State I actually watched a guy buy 8 cases of Milwaukee's Best two at a time.  He brought 8 cases to the cashier, purchased two, took those two out to his car, came back in and did the same thing over and over.  And from what the cashier told me, this was within the law.  Your state government at work my friends:)  

The upshod of no beer and wine in supermarkets and convenience stores has always been Wawa.  Because degenerate alcoholics like me have to go somewhere else to buy the good stuff, the convenience stores have to find other revenue streams.  They do this with outstanding delis with great food.  A Wawa hoagie/cheesesteak is one of the finest sandwiches you can get anywhere, and there seems to be one on every corner.  

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  0

IC and IC lite, 2 worst beers known to man.