• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mccloud does not like...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, 7overlord said:

The walk on is horrible. Regardless they have no choice because players are acting as if they are hurt while others are fighting through injuries all because they are struggling

Are you saying Rygol should start regardless of being horrible? I wasn't super impressed by him, I think one of his passes that was batted down was a blessing, as its trajectory looked like a sure pick 6. Hes certainly not a runner. But he has an arm that at least puts the threat of deep passing back in our offense to keep the defense honest

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Are you saying Rygol should start regardless of being horrible? I wasn't super impressed by him, I think one of his passes that was batted down was a blessing, as its trajectory looked like a sure pick 6

I will take it a step further, I say start you even though I have no idea who you are and if you ever played.  What we watched yesterday was pathetic at the highest level and not sure how anything could be worse at this point.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will take it a step further, I say start you even though I have no idea who you are and if you ever played.  What we watched yesterday was pathetic at the highest level and not sure how anything could be worse at this point.

I agree. He looked like an athlete taking snaps, going through the motions of a QB but he cant throw. And surely we have better athletes

Edited by WhoRUSF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

7 hours ago, 7overlord said:

Please stop with the hurt talk. He is not injured. This is who he is. The staff knew it and are bringing up injuries to make JM feel better about the situation so he doesn’t think it’s all his fault. 

Cecil, Macon, Mitch and Cronk are just as banged up as JM if not worse and you don’t here that being brought up as an excuse 

You seem to have a lot of inside knowledge but I find it hard to believe that some of the fumbles and throws he's made in the last 2 weeks are the result of him not competing or wanting to compete.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Here as good as anywhere for this....I was very hopeful when CCS( I was a fan)signed on even though he flamed in Texas. Of course he did well off the get go look at the team he had..thankfully Q wouldn't run his lame offense..but, CCS took the bows for 2 good seasons. Now???  Down we go... I'm for cutting our losses. CKB has experience at all levels. He's an offense guy. He has done well at D2 in a superior way and I think he takes no crap. Florida boy good roots. Maybe MK will see the possibilities. I don't think he has the personnel to run his O. I think he might be stifled by the head coach. I say give him a shot to build something at USF. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,325
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Here as good as anywhere for this....I was very hopeful when CCS( I was a fan)signed on even though he flamed in Texas. Of course he did well off the get go look at the team he had..thankfully Q wouldn't run his lame offense..but, CCS took the bows for 2 good seasons. Now???  Down we go... I'm for cutting our losses. CKB has experience at all levels. He's an offense guy. He has done well at D2 in a superior way and I think he takes no crap. Florida boy good roots. Maybe MK will see the possibilities. I don't think he has the personnel to run his O. I think he might be stifled by the head coach. I say give him a shot to build something at USF. 

This. Think this is our best option right now. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,799
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, 7overlord said:

I am telling you he is not hurt. I know for a fact.

Really because he is avoiding contact and throws are completely off. Unless he has a magical case of the yips he is definitely hurt. As a former athlete we can all tell when someone is favoring a side or preventing a further injury. If he is lying about being hurt then I don’t understand why he would do that.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, 7overlord said:

I am telling you he is not hurt. I know for a fact.

Facts can be proven....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Facts can be proven....

I wonder why the announcers were saying he was grimacing in pain during warm ups and he was having trouble in warm ups? 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

14 hours ago, BulledOver said:

This is what I would have done already but thankfully I am not in charge or have to make these important decisions.  I also don't have to ponder the financial impacts.  :D