• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why does Kerwin Bell hate offense?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Funny. I never considered you to be pro Choice.

If something doesn’t affect me directly I don’t care about it in the slightest but in this context abortion doesn’t mean what you think it means.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

26 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Uh, I'd still say Chris Cosh takes the "worst coordinator ever" honors over KB.  There's still time for that to change.

Raymond Woodie would like a word...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, TheUpperHand said:

Raymond Woodie would like a word...

Atleast woodie beat Navy

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

They both are garbage and should be fired but the part that’s insane is that people want to pretend one of them is actually a good coach in spite of what he has demonstrated. Spoiler alert Kb is out classed and has no business destroying our program just because he is friends with another horrible coach.

Spoiler alert: our program was destroyed long before KB. The fact is that we lack talent from MK to CS to KB to the players on the field. Crap flows down hill and guess who's living in the valley?

Edited by Bull Nut

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Atleast woodie beat Navy

I guess, 'cept Cosh didn't play Navy and it was more that Quinton Flowers beat Navy. Cosh defenses allowed 27 points per game and Woodie defenses allowed 32 points per game against lesser competition. Cosh didn't have a Top 5 offense to mask how bad the defense was.

2012 USF Defense S&P was 74 and 2016 Defense S&P was Defense was 99.

Doesn't really matter because one was a turd and the other was a flaming turd.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

This ^ .  I don't know why we are even discussing CKB, strong is a disaster as a HC

Because is offense is terrible. Way worse than Gilbert’s. The team can’t score

1 minute ago, jjlovecub said:

Because is offense is terrible. Way worse than Gilbert’s. The team can’t score

It is embarrassingly inept and it’s getting fresh out of excuses. It’s one thing to have some growing pains and it’s another to be on your way to being one of the worst in the National having cycled thru QBs while producing as close to zero passing as is possible. This offense is offensive and it’s been 7 games of shame, Kb is well past his honeymoon period and he is hot garbage.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It is embarrassingly inept and it’s getting fresh out of excuses. It’s one thing to have some growing pains and it’s another to be on your way to being one of the worst in the National having cycled thru QBs while producing as close to zero passing as is possible. This offense is offensive and it’s been 7 games of shame, Kb is well past his honeymoon period and he is hot garbage.

Dude.  Your KB venom is getting tiresome.  Why don’t you channel all that hate to the guy who had the vision and foresight to hire him thinking he would work.  KB is just running his offense that has worked at every level he’s coached.  He wanted a promotion and took it.   I blame Chuckles for hiring him.  The buck starts and ends with Chuckles.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Someone go back and count how many wide friggin' open receivers have been missed the last 2 weeks alone and then get back to me.  We've left a minimum of 2 TDs on the field each week with missing wide open deeper routes alone.

CKB may suck as an OC, but we really have no idea because of how poorly this team has been run since ccs showed up on our doorstep

• Upvote 2

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

Dude.  Your KB venom is getting tiresome.  Why don’t you channel all that hate to the guy who had the vision and foresight to hire him thinking he would work.  KB is just running his offense that has worked at every level he’s coached.  He wanted a promotion and took it.   I blame Chuckles for hiring him.  The buck starts and ends with Chuckles.

Completely agree.  I am not defending CCS at all he makes me sad but hardly anyone here besides Corey tries To defend him while daily people try to say Kb and his negative offense are the bees knees. KB and CCS are two peas in a program destroying pod; if you think ******** about KB is exhausting you should try watching his disgusting offense.