• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCloud was Really Hurt Last Week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Can tell in 6 games that this will not work? I call BS. You may be right but with only 6 games the sample is not large enough...especially with a first year QB. Based on the changes and personnel your expectations are unrealistic. 

Not Jim Leavitt, not good enough. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Can tell in 6 games that this will not work? I call BS. You may be right but with only 6 games the sample is not large enough...especially with a first year QB. Based on the changes and personnel your expectations are unrealistic. 

At most he has 24 games if he is planning on it taking a while he is planning on doing it somewhere else; his time is 25% up.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

At most he has 24 games if he is planning on it taking a while he is planning on doing it somewhere else; his time is 25% up.

Compeletly agree with that. Time is ticking. But I am also seeing that he is changing his system based on the talent level (which is pretty **** low in my opinion). The question is...is running the ball a primary play going to get it done? My second point is that at some point he will have to implement his system regardless as this is why he was brought here. I suspect this will take place after we lose a 6th game. Then he has 12 games to get it done. 

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Compeletly agree with that. Time is ticking. But I am also seeing that he is changing his system based on the talent level (which is pretty **** low in my opinion). The question is...is running the ball a primary play going to get it done? My second point is that at some point he will have to implement his system regardless as this is why he was brought here. I suspect this will take place after we lose a 6th game. Then he has 12 games to get it done. 

He was brought here because he is cheap, CCS’s friend and had no other options; no one beyond this board has any idea who who he is or what offense he runs (and they certainly have no idea based on what they have seen).

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He was brought here because he is cheap, CCS’s friend and had no other options; no one beyond this board has any idea who who he is or what offense he runs (and they certainly have no idea based on what they have seen).

Again I have no problem that he was a friend of CCS as that’s just how the system works, good and bad, in college football. Yes, he was cheap as KB is looking at this as a stepping stone if successful and that’s what we can afford.  I would say those dudes up north have been following him as he is still respected in that town and they would love for him to be successful so he could return home to them. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Again I have no problem that he was a friend of CCS as that’s just how the system works in college football. Yes, he was cheap as KB is looking at this as a stepping stone if successful.  I would say those dudes up north have been following him as he is still respected in that town and they would love for him to be successful so he could return home to them. 

I can drive him there tonight 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I can drive him there tonight 

I am sure there are some who will chip in for an Uber...

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am sure there are some who will chip in for an Uber...

Either way 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

No one is saying they are writing them off, but throwing shade would indicate hes doing good and people are not recognizing it

Throwing shade indicates, in this case to me anyway, that it's too early to fairly judge him one way or the other, not that he's doing good right now ....

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I know some people on here don’t care for the Daily Stampede but they have a guy in staff named Seth Varnadore. He used to coach football in HS and at some level in college I believe. On YouTube they post videos of him breaking down the schemes and game film. 

I recommend watching it. You can see improvement....you can also see things that are wide open that the qb didn’t see...it can be rough at times but I think this offense can become something. Just go watch and listen to what he talks about. If anything it was awesome to see knowledgeable talk and detailed breakdown about USF football. 

Search The Daily Stampede on YouTube. 

• Upvote 1