• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

How the Navy game will play out...

On 10/14/2019 at 10:25 AM, Corey lea said:

if we can shut down the run, 

And if a frog had a glass A$$ it would bust when it hopped.  If I was bigger, faster and stronger I could have played in the NFL.  If it’s and buts we’re candy and nuts what a wonderful Christmas we would have.  Lay the points, Navy going away.  How in the hell are we going to stop their run, and pass and move the ball on their D.  I like optimism however see no way we cover, none.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That can't be right. How can a DII coach make an impact as a coordinator at aDI school?

We will win the game for the following reasons: Kerwin Bell will run the ball and take shots down the field after they load the box. We will have to run the ball to shorten the game and rest the

Navy will destroy us!  It's settled science.

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

And if a frog had a glass A$$ it would bust when it hopped.  If I was bigger, faster and stronger I could have played in the NFL.  If it’s and buts we’re candy and nuts what a wonderful Christmas we would have.  Lay the points, Navy going away.  How in the hell are we going to stop their run, and pass and move the ball on their D.  I like optimism however see no way we cover, none.

Lordy brother, I think you covered it..I get it now

We have better athletes...they are just more disciplined and run very efficient. 

If we bring on both sides of ball and special teams our A game we can win.

But I haven't seen anything close to a A game so far this season...doesnt mean we cant change that. Just not confident with our coaching. 

3 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We have better athletes...they are just more disciplined and run very efficient. 

If we bring on both sides of ball and special teams our A game we can win.

But I haven't seen anything close to a A game so far this season...doesnt mean we cant change that. Just not confident with our coaching. 

We do have better athletes and we all remember the way we dismantled them at home in the first half a few years ago, However the difference in talent is not near as vast now and we are as poorly coached as any team out there, not getting the warm and fuzzies on this one.

2 hours ago, Bull94 said:

we just played the #122(#123 scoring) and #107(#105 scoring) run offenses.

that might have as much to do with our improvement as anything else.

we are about to play the #1 rush offense

Navy's rushing offense has consistently been in the top 10 (it seems)...

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

We do have better athletes and we all remember the way we dismantled them at home in the first half a few years ago, However the difference in talent is not near as vast now and we are as poorly coached as any team out there, not getting the warm and fuzzies on this one.

Biggest issue is coaching.  KB might be ok we shall see...but I'm still not sold on Jean and Strong. 

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I'm with you man, I'm not getting the fuzzy wuzzy's on this one either...….Disciplined beats Undisciplined any day of the week.

Maybe they surprise us and play well.  I wasn't expecting a BYU win.  But definitely not expecting it.  Navy is solid.

I am as hard as some of you on what I have seen out of Strong and his staff go and check my posts. This game against Navy I feel ok about, BJM coached at GT where he ran his D against their option frequently and we have done well against Navy in the past. We have more speed, better athletes and I think controlling the option may be something that BJM will be comfortable with. I see us winning 35-21 type score.