• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Corey lea

Do you know this Bulls team?

The team is evolving. There are still some very questionable personnel decisions, but I was encouraged by Bell going what works.

I'm not sold on our receivers, not very good and don't like to block. Bell needs to get maximum effort out of the receivers, it's bad enough that most can't catch, but you can at least block. The same can be said for the OL. They are not finishing blocks, but maybe this victory will build their confidence. It's up to Bell to emphasize maximum effort.

The Defense, show a few flashes here and there. I just am not sold of personnel decisions. Even though we are playing better, I just don't see that fire that I want to see. Not very aggressive in the open field, almost they are hoping someone else will come to make the tackle opposed to laying the hammer and wrapping up. 

Best weapon we can have is a dedicated recruiting staff and portal watch. We just don't have the depth. There are so many holes to be filled next year. We need RB's. Ol's, Db's, DE, and DL'. I would take 15 HS players and find 10 in the portal. We need players who can step in a make an impact right now like Macon, Slade, Studstill and Sails. 

• Upvote 1

Next years team will be much younger...we are going to lose many seniors.

Next year is another rebuilding year. 

I see only 16 seniors and grad transfers on the Roster at present so unless we have another house cleaning I don't see a lot of room. I believe we currently have 17 commits for the 2020 class.  

Cronkrite

Sands

Barnett

Studstill

Livingstone

Trent Shaw

Atterbury

Norman

Hal Roberson

Mitch Wilcox

TE Named Purlett

Greg Reaves

Mason

Darius Slade

Clerveaux

Sawtelle

WE shouldn't be rebuilding CCS should have three classes already on campus working out and practicing. There should be a few instant contributors from the 2020 class if STRONG was great at recruiting. How many recruits from CCS classes that were not transfers or grad-transfers that are contributing currently?

Recruiting he says. He, He! simon cowell facepalm GIF

The communication between WR and QB is one of the worst I have seen.... so many wide open receivers down the field and the WR had no clue where the ball was...

20 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

WE shouldn't be rebuilding CCS should have three classes already on campus working out and practicing. There should be a few instant contributors from the 2020 class if STRONG was great at recruiting. How many recruits from CCS classes that were not transfers or grad-transfers that are contributing currently?

Well from off the top of my head for offense McCloud and Joiner...maybe Weaver?

Defense...some of the younger linebackers are contributing. 

11 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Well from off the top of my head for offense McCloud and Joiner...maybe Weaver?

Defense...some of the younger linebackers are contributing. 

So 5-6 players from three recruiting classes overall. That is not a good by any measure for our future.

25 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

The communication between WR and QB is one of the worst I have seen.... so many wide open receivers down the field and the WR had no clue where the ball was...

That’s only because it takes exactly 2 years for KBs offense to be learned well enough to gain positive yards in the air but after those two years had he not been let go with the rest of the staff things would have been amazing.

53 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

22 that signed with CCS as head coach.

8 more are transfers. Guys that CCS recruited once they left their old school.

So, 30/44 players on our two-deep are CCS guys by definition. As in, guys who knew exactly who the head coach was and agreed to sign of a letter of intent to play for him.