• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just a few pieces away...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

On 10/13/2019 at 3:46 PM, jchem1995 said:

I like and appreciated the mention of the guards pulling more. That said, we are not utilizing our primary weapon in Ford. The will make a difference. And where is Horne? 

Ford, he is no where to be found during this suspension.

34 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Who knows what will happen with Ford.

Then you have Joiner, Berry and Dave Small (also listed as a LB) returning.

The current RB verbal commits are Ford sized small guys, Taron Keith 5’9” 175 lbs and Brian Battle 5’8” 170 lbs.

No more large RBs for USF.

Small RB's behind a bad OLINE sounds  a recipe for disaster. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

By three new pieces I assume you mean a new HC, OC and DC. Too bad there isn’t a coaches portal because we could solve our problem a lot quicker and more effective than your ideas of needing to change 40 players every season.

Isn’t California working on that? Pay players, trade players, trade coaches, and so on. Soon things will be just like the big leagues 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

This....I mean we have one of the fastest players in college.  I dont know maybe go deep once and awhile with him.

Horne isn’t even on kick return which he was the best at last year. So that has to mean he’s not 100% back or he’s just not himself yet. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Ford, he is no where to be found during this suspension.

Small RB's behind a bad OLINE sounds  a recipe for disaster. 

Ckb love speed and at Vsu likes guys who can make guys miss 1on1 in space. Look what UCF has done with recruiting speed and home run hitters in the back field! This is Florida we need more dynamic guys here. That’s why UCF has been so good. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Ckb love speed and at Vsu likes guys who can make guys miss 1on1 in space. Look what UCF has done with recruiting speed and home run hitters in the back field! This is Florida we need more dynamic guys here. That’s why UCF has been so good. 

I agree. CWT wasted two seasons trying to  go smash mouth run offense only to almost get fired before he went with the Gulf Coast Offense that was a success. For some reason, CCS didn’t like the offense scoring too fast so he had Sterling slow it down. Now it looks like he is getting USF back on track with the KB hiring 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

23 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Isn’t California working on that? Pay players, trade players, trade coaches, and so on. Soon things will be just like the big leagues 

I bet Strong would be a great life coach for the University of California-Berkeley. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

We don’t need Horn at KR any longer. 
I’ll be greatly surprised if Ford returns this year (and perhaps ever for USF). 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

35 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

I bet Strong would be a great life coach for the University of California-Berkeley. 

I don’t think Berkeley would hire him. They don’t like mediocrity. I think he would fit right in at CSU East Bay or CSU Fresno. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I don’t think Berkeley would hire him. They don’t like mediocrity. I think he would fit right in at CSU East Bay or CSU Fresno. 

Or he could go to USF west.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454

10 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

I agree. CWT wasted two seasons trying to  go smash mouth run offense only to almost get fired before he went with the Gulf Coast Offense that was a success. For some reason, CCS didn’t like the offense scoring too fast so he had Sterling slow it down. Now it looks like he is getting USF back on track with the KB hiring 

WOW! It just hit me. CCS came in saying he would slow down the offense, right? Now I know why. Because his defense can't get off the field on 3rd down and he knew how bad they would be. Only problem, he doesn't seem to have any idea on how to solve that.