• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just a few pieces away...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

I'm encouraged that Kb adjusted his game plan and got O running. I see the overall picture a little different.

I still think we have an overall talent problem. However, it can be enhanced with new schemes to run the ball. I want to see some more pulling by the guards and tight ends getting a little grittier. 

I still think Sands should be primary and Cronk change of pace. I would like for the receivers to start blocking downfield. 

The D is getting better, but we need the o to hold the ball. Mims did good and the LBS.  Reeves and Livingston are getting in the groove.

• Downvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

I'm encouraged that Kb adjusted his game plan and got O running. I see the overall picture a little different.

I still think we have an overall talent problem. However, it can be enhanced with new schemes to run the ball. I want to see some more pulling by the guards and tight ends getting a little grittier. 

I still think Sands should be primary and Cronk change of pace. I would like for the receivers to start blocking downfield. 

The D is getting better, but we need the o to hold the ball. Mims did good and the LBS.  Reeves and Livingston are getting in the groove.

I like and appreciated the mention of the guards pulling more. That said, we are not utilizing our primary weapon in Ford. The will make a difference. And where is Horne? 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,509
  • Days Won:  28

Bruh, Cronkrite has averaged 150 yds the past 2 Games. Rather than eat crow 4 saying he should be 3rd string you make a thread saying he should be 2nd string instead....what is wrong with you? lol At least let Cronkrite "not" play well again b4 you chit on him.....actually...now that I think of it, every player you chit on seems 2 play well the following game 🤔 You know what? Carry on my friend.....tell us who else on this team sucks? 😎

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/13/2019 at 3:46 PM, jchem1995 said:

And where is Horne? 

This....I mean we have one of the fastest players in college.  I dont know maybe go deep once and awhile with him.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

By three new pieces I assume you mean a new HC, OC and DC. Too bad there isn’t a coaches portal because we could solve our problem a lot quicker and more effective than your ideas of needing to change 40 players every season.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,194
  • Days Won:  25

I was thinking more like being a few pieces away from last place like Cronkite, Macon, and Wilcox.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,194
  • Days Won:  25

On 10/13/2019 at 3:39 PM, Corey lea said:

If we don't have talent why hasn't CCS developed his "talent" he recruited? When we lose Cronkite and Sands this year, the depth on RB will be abysmal.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

If we don't have talent why hasn't CCS developed his "talent" he recruited? When we lose Cronkite and Sands this year, the depth on RB will be abysmal.

Portal in 3,2,1... Strangely the more influence our staff has on the roster the worse things get but the solution is getting more influence.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

IWhen we lose Cronkite and Sands this year, the depth on RB will be abysmal.

Who knows what will happen with Ford.

Then you have Joiner, Berry and Dave Small (also listed as a LB) returning.

The current RB verbal commits are Ford sized small guys, Taron Keith 5’9” 175 lbs and Brian Battle 5’8” 170 lbs.

No more large RBs for USF.