• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS on his way to an extension.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So comparing something that has increased to something that you know has not yet increased but will would be fair or not fair?

Your welcome to take your loss in a few more weeks if you wish but it is quiet clear from those media consultants who follow these things the number will be “no more than $2.3.” 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Your welcome to take your loss in a few more weeks if you wish but it is quiet clear from those media consultants who follow these things the number will be “no more than $2.3.” 

That’s not a loss I never claimed it would be equal just that it will be more and the distance between that number and the AAC isn’t as large as the giant schism between the AAC and the P5.

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That’s not a loss I never claimed it would be equal just that it will be more and the distance between that number and the AAC isn’t as large as the giant schism between the AAC and the P5.

Actually you stated: “They are going to get a raise, that raise will make them closer to us.” You we’re wrong (or will be wrong in a few weeks)...but whatever...

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually you stated: “They are going to get a raise, that raise will make them closer to us.” You we’re wrong (or will be wrong in a few weeks)...but whatever...

If it’s a dollar more it will be closer that’s how math works 

Just now, puc86 said:

If it’s a dollar more it will be closer that’s how math works 

What are you not understanding? If it’s a dollar more on one end (10%) but the competition gains five dollars more then the net is not closer...Business 101...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Puc makes good points. He is just bad at arguing those points. 

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Since CCS says he lets all the other assistant coaches do all of the coaching, I would anticipate any CCS contract extension discussions would start something like this....

Image result for so what exactly is it that you do here

18 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What are you not understanding? If it’s a dollar more on one end (10%) but the competition gains five dollars more then the net is not closer...Business 101...

That I am not arguing that point I am arguing that comparing the new on one end and the old on the other end isn’t a fair comparison and it will be unfairly slanted to some degree of which we will determine soon. No one is making a net gain comparison they are simply comparing x to y but x has been increased while y has yet to be increased, that’s not fair and is disingenuous.

13 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Puc makes good points. He is just bad at arguing those points. 

It’s because I am too combative but it’s kind of hard to be one person fighting against several different people on several different subjects at one time, especially when most of the time the other people are simply arguing against your pretty simple, obvious and not controversial ideas for sport.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That I am not arguing that point I am arguing that comparing the new on one end and the old on the other end isn’t a fair comparison and it will be unfairly slanted to some degree of which we will determine soon. No one is making a net gain comparison they are simply comparing x to y but x has been increased while y has yet to be increased, that’s not fair and is disingenuous.

Sorry dude the statute of limitations on this topic has passed. You are a day late and a dime short....