• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

OC and DC Interviews

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

**** I thought you meant we were interviewing in order to fill the spots with serviceable coaches. 

You know it wouldn’t kill you to say SOMETHING  nice every know and then...jesus you’re a barrel of real fun....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You know it wouldn’t kill you to say SOMETHING  nice every know and then...jesus you’re a barrel of real fun....

Maybe they should try doing something that merits saying anything nice about before I start handing out compliments because they claim to be trying. Thus far we have beaten a FCS team and an FBS team that hasn’t beaten an FBS team in multiple years. We managed to lose to a Georgia Tech team that will win zero other games this year including a loss to Citadel.

Against any team that has had even a slight pulse our coaching staff has self admittedly been unprepared and our performance has been an abomination. If not for guaranteed contracts every single one of them would be fired and if I have one nice thing to say it’s that at least it can’t last forever. Our offense is the single worst it has ever been, our SOS is somewhere around 90, our defense would only look good against our offense and there has been absolutely nothing that anyone isn’t completely making up on hopes and dreams that anyone can point to as even the smallest glimmer of hope.

I pray to g-d we miracle our way out of this with CCS and his clown car full of coaches but at this moment I take them at their word that we are a poorly coached, unprepared bad football team that maybe one day will pay people to actually do their ******* jobs instead of pointing out all the reasons every single fan can also point out why we are horrible and our poor fans that have battered wife syndrome act like it’s refreshing like lemonade that coaches go up there and honestly point out that they are incompetent failures and pissing on us and  our program.

Nice enough?

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Maybe they should try doing something that merits saying anything nice about before I start handing out compliments because they claim to be trying. Thus far we have beaten a FCS team and an FBS team that hasn’t beaten an FBS team in multiple years. We managed to lose to a Georgia Tech team that will win zero other games this year including a loss to Citadel.

Against any team that has had even a slight pulse our coaching staff has self admittedly been unprepared and our performance has been an abomination. If not for guaranteed contracts every single one of them would be fired and if I have one nice thing to say it’s that at least it can’t last forever. Our offense is the single worst it has ever been, our SOS is somewhere around 90, our defense would only look good against our offense and there has been absolutely nothing that anyone isn’t completely making up on hopes and dreams that anyone can point to as even the smallest glimmer of hope.

I pray to g-d we miracle our way out of this with CCS and his clown car full of coaches but at this moment I take them at their word that we are a poorly coached, unprepared bad football team that maybe one day will pay people to actually do their ******* jobs instead of pointing out all the reasons every single fan can also point out why we are horrible and our poor fans that have battered wife syndrome act like it’s refreshing like lemonade that coaches go up there and honestly point out that they are incompetent failures and pissing on us and  our program.

Nice enough?

Womp...womp...slow clap...

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Nice enough?

Just curious, is there a minimum contract for Head Coaches in the FBS, or can it be however low the coach/team decide to agree upon? It would be really nice if the next HC contract here is no more than $600,000 to $700,00/year, but heavy on incentives. Don't want to see another Skip come through here and drive away the fan base, and still collect a big check. Low base pay, incentive-laden contract. Make them earn the $$$

https://www.boydsbets.com/highest-paid-college-football-coaches/

Edited by USFBulls727
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Just curious, is there a minimum contract for Head Coaches in the FBS, or can it be however low the coach/team decide to agree upon? It would be really nice if the next HC contract here is no more than $600,000 to $700,00/year, but heavy on incentives. Don't want to see another Skip come through here and drive away the fan base, and still collect a big check. Low base pay, incentive-laden contract. Make them earn the $$$

https://www.boydsbets.com/highest-paid-college-football-coaches/

That’s a good idea. My only concern is that we would probably have to go pretty low to get someone to agree to it. The price floor has been slowly going up and that is the industry expectation now. But I still like the idea of incentives...especially based on wins. I recall Wille getting a bonus for taking us to the Miami Bowl. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s a good idea. My only concern is that we would probably have to go pretty low to get someone to agree to it. The price floor has been slowly going up and that is the industry expectation now. But I still like the idea of incentives...especially based on wins. I recall Wille getting a bonus for taking us to the Miami Bowl. 

That crossed my mind too. I wish the low base pay/incentive thing was the norm though. There at least 13 coaches making 500k or less, with Coastal Carolina's coach at 350k. The Miami Bowl thing you mentioned with Taggart is the kind of thing I'm talking about. If we wind up, say, 4-8 this year, did Charlie really earn that $1 mil? For a school that's already strapped for cash like we are, I'm not crazy about the idea of a coach not having to produce much to collect a fat paycheck from us.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

CCS after a 7-6 season and a beat down by Marshall. :facepalm:

Image result for making it rain gif

• Haha 1