Jump to content
Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Next:  at ECU, 10/26 3:45 p.m. ESPNU  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 0 3 0 0 3
    Navy 7 14 0 14 35
               
     McCloud - 11/23, 50 yards, INT; Cronkrite - 17 car, 76 yds; St. Felix - 4 recs, 22 yds
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The Bulls are a bad call away (fumble at the goal line after clearly breaking the plane of the end zone line) from being 3-2.....

Seems we always have trouble with Fords, perhaps a Toyota next time? 

I like the Bulls @ +6.5 and above

BYU has had a hell of schedule thus far with losses to Utah and Washington at home and Toledo on the road. Wins on the road against Tennessee and home against USC. 4 out of 5 P5 teams and possibly one of the better G5 teams in Toledo.  

The loss to Toledo on the road had a game time of 12p est aka 9a pst. The Cougars have played two other games @ 1530 EST, both wins, but both at home. Not sure how much this will impact the game but playing @ 1230 pst, across the country has to be a little disorienting. 

Baseball news.....the Bulls have scheduled a 3 game weekend series  in Gainesville. First time I recall games against the UF/FSUs of the world happened outside of the 1 game weekday baloney. 

Edited by cophbulls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

The Bulls are a bad call away (fumble at the goal line after clearly breaking the plane of the end zone line) from being 3-2.....

Seems we always have trouble with Fords, perhaps a Toyota next time? 

I like the Bulls @ +6.5 and above

BYU has had a hell of schedule thus far with losses to Utah and Washington at home and Toledo on the road. Wins on the road against Tennessee and home against USC. 4 out of 5 P5 teams and possibly one of the better G5 teams in Toledo.  

The loss to Toledo on the road had a game time of 12p est aka 9a pst. The Cougars have played two other games @ 1530 EST, both wins, but both at home. Not sure how much this will impact the game but playing @ 1230 pst, across the country has to be a little disorienting. 

Baseball news.....the Bulls have scheduled a 3 game weekend series  in Gainesville. First time I recall games against the UF/FSUs of the world happened outside of the 1 game weekday baloney. 

If Charlie has to make a bowl to keep his job, that GT game may loom  large at the end of the season. We really should have had the W there. We are still GT's only win, and they've played (and lost) to The Citadel. Looking at the rest of their schedule, it's likely we will be their only win for the entire season.

Edited by USFBulls727

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

Baseball news.....the Bulls have scheduled a 3 game weekend series  in Gainesville. First time I recall games against the UF/FSUs of the world happened outside of the 1 game weekday baloney. 

That will be fun.... Probably more so for them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If BYU can have that schedule as an Indy, why can't USF?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must be getting old; I couldn't find the question 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

I must be getting old; I couldn't find the question 

 

4 hours ago, cophbulls said:

Seems we always have trouble with Fords, perhaps a Toyota next time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

If BYU can have that schedule as an Indy, why can't USF?

 

Because we already have USF on our Spring schedule.

  • Haha 1
  • Me no likey 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking BYU missing their starting QB (60+% passer so far this year) means none of their previous games have much bearing on this Saturday's game. I'm thinking if their redshirt freshman QB is a stud, we could be in for a fight, and if he sucks we win big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say how this game plays out is likely pivotal to the season. BYU is much better than GT...so while BYU is 2 and 3 they have faced one of the toughest first 5 games of any team. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

If BYU can have that schedule as an Indy, why can't USF?

 

Because we're not BYU?  They've bought about 5 - 6k tickets through normal channels and will more than likely have 40% of the "crowd".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...