• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

That loss to Penn State not looking so bad.

Guest usf-ru

Guest usf-ru

If they could hold it together and win the Big Ten and Miami can finish in the top 10 our SOS will look pretty good.  IF we win out we could be ranked what 15 or so?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

We need to focus on going 6-5 and trying to get our first ever bowl bid. Lets not put too much pressure on our young program. Remember, the experts predicted that USF would go about 4-7 or 3-8. Lets all be humble if we can muster some more wins. GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

USF-RU,

Yeah it is very fun to look at that as fans. I am still really shocked at how well our defense has improved from last season. If USF was smart, they would give our defensive coaches nice pay raises to keep them at USF. To keep UL at 14pts is remarkable IMO. Miami's and Penn ST's offense didnt look to good against USF. The thing USF has going for us right now is that the media does not give the Bulls the respect. USF needs to feed off that and prove it on the field the rest of the way. UCONN looks really tough to beat right now to be honest. WVU will be a battle IMO. Even Rutgers will be a tough battle for our young team. In 2006, I really like our chances, but this season I am still worried because we dont have the experience yet. In other words, lets all be happy if we can get that first ever bowl bid. That is what I am really wishing for. I will take any bowl bid right this season. GO BULLS!!!

Guest usf-ru

I hear ya.  I am not someone who has ever jumped on the team for losing a game.  Especially considering their youth.  All road games scare me a little.  I feel pretty good about playing WVU at home but it will be a battle.

This team and season is starting to remimd me off 2002 which got thinking.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We need to focus on going 6-5 and trying to get our first ever bowl bid.

I see where you're going with this logic, but we should be focusing 1 game at a time. If you want to focus on a longer range goal, then we should be focusing on running the table, which can be done.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we will see what we are made of against pitt

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

we will see what we are made of against pitt

I'm wondering which team will show up at Pitt?  The turnover prone team that played PSU and Miami?  Or will it be the team that showed up and beat a highly ranked UL team??

That my friends, is the question.  If that O shows up that played Miami, then we have NO chance of even beating Pitt.  I'm excited about the possibilities though.