• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Adidas vs UA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

11 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Are you aware that UA has 3 series of fit (Compression, Fitted, and Loose)in men’s tops? I find Loose fit to be pretty.much on size.

More than aware.  My work allowed me to meet UA’s CEO Kevin Plank about once a month for the better part of two years.  He heard the criticism about his brand from numerous channels, including me.

BTW, UA shoes are God awful and don’t get me started on them getting into the hunting apparel market.

what UA does best is marketing.  Think way back how good “click clack” was.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Bausfkid said:

That’s a fact, however, UA has a long history of being a size or even a size and a half to small.

Weird I have the opposite problem...their stuff  just drapes all over me and is too long in my size. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I like the idea of “USF” on the helmet but those helmets Saturday were not what I had in mind. It looked like they accidentally packed the wrong helmets and got lucky with a few packages of “USF” stickers packed away

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

That’s a fact, however, UA has a long history of being a size or even a size and a half to small.

The older you get the more this is true with any brand. 

amirite?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, SpikeBull said:

The older you get the more this is true with any brand. 

amirite?

I definitely have a long history of my shirts getting tighter and shorter.

My beef with Adidas isn't with their product looking good on me, though. I'm just not a fan of what Adidas has put our teams in. Definitely liked UA's baseball uniforms better. Definitely liked MBB better. Football uniforms, so far, have been pretty uninspired. I guess it's cool we're wearing some sort of super-light jersey, but if it was clearly superior, I have a hard time believing Adidas people were sitting around going, "You know who should get our mega-awesome stuff that is bonkers better than what we're giving those schools we pay tens of millions of dollars...that's right, USF!"

Edited by JTrue

My issue with Adidas is that most of their polos use the iconic U only. Up here no one really knows what that is. For me to promote the university I need the full  USF acronym. I have one long sleeve polo with U on it and my eye doctor said “ah...you went to school In Colorado.” Perhaps he is a nerd, I don’t know but he certainly had not heard of USF. 

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My issue with Adidas is that most of their polos use the iconic U only. Up here no one really knows what that is. For me to promote the university I need the full  USF acronym. I have one long sleeve polo with U on it and my eye doctor said “ah...you went to school In Colorado.” Perhaps he is a nerd, I don’t know but he certainly had not heard of USF. 

C'mon, dude. Are you rocking a polo tucked in with some khakis and a slick pair of white sneakers? When's your hip replacement surgery scheduled for, dad?

Edited by JTrue

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

C'mon, dude. Are you rocking a polo tucked in with some khakis and a slick pair of white sneakers? When's your hip replacement surgery scheduled for, dad?

Nah...we are talking white bahama shorts, polo, black tube sox’s knee high, with my favorite Jesus sandals. When I hit that early bird special at the Sizzler the bitches are eyeing me up. 😆

yep GIF

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Nah...we are talking white bahama shorts, polo, black tube sox’s knee high, with my favorite Jesus sandals. When I hit that early bird special at the Sizzler the bitches are eyeing me up. 😆

If you can find a Sizzler, shoot me a message. That place makes Golden Corral its *****.

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

If you can find a Sizzler, shoot me a message. That place makes Golden Corral its *****.

Unfortunately they are all out west now...