Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

Skingraft

USF to suspend Alcohol Sales for BYU

Recommended Posts

And during the game Bulls fans will be allowed to shex up as many married ladies as they wish

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol you almost gave me a heart attack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

And during the game Bulls fans will be allowed to shex up as many married ladies as they wish

Okay, so there is one Mormon tradition that doesn't suck.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CousinRicky said:

Okay, so there is one Mormon tradition that doesn't suck.  

Well, at least until you get married, then good luck... wait, what were you talking about?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even drink and this got me. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Well, at least until you get married, then good luck... wait, what were you talking about?

36 years ago yesterday.  God my wife is a saint.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Well, at least until you get married, then good luck... wait, what were you talking about?

Lol God bless the brave souls on taking on the challenge of living the married life. Gonna hold out as long as I can before I walk that plank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bull Daly said:

Lol God bless the brave souls on taking on the challenge of living the married life. Gonna hold out as long as I can before I walk that plank

Stats say we live longer than you single dudes. Heck, even The Sheriff got married.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CousinRicky said:

Stats say we live longer than you single dudes. Heck, even The Sheriff got married.

The Office Yes GIF

But a drag race is sometimes better than LeMans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...