• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS/Players Post Game Presser vids

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,323
  • Days Won:  43

21 hours ago, Gismo said:

Yeah, I don’t believe Strong would ever call this play. Remember the press conferences when Gilbert was the OC and Strong was asked about a play call and said he wasn’t the guy to ask, the OC was responsible.

KB’s has a lot of SOS fun & gun in him. Think USF is getting close to running this offensive monster 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

23 hours ago, Vivadiscordia said:

What's this!!! It was Strong's idea?!?!

22 hours ago, Azmodi said:

I'm calling BS. I watched the game and CCS was not happy with the call. You can see his reaction on the sideline.

22 hours ago, Gismo said:

Yeah, I don’t believe Strong would ever call this play. Remember the press conferences when Gilbert was the OC and Strong was asked about a play call and said he wasn’t the guy to ask, the OC was responsible.

22 hours ago, Azmodi said:

^^^ This is dead on and yes, I remember.

Yeah, Shrader just made up the whole conversation with CCS ....... you guys are ******* hilarious.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, Shrader just made up the whole conversation with CCS ....... you guys are ******* hilarious.

Sorry if we offend by having our own opinion. CCS has said it many times, he stays out of the Offense and lets the OC run things. Again, sorry if you didn't get the memo.

P.S. Watch the game again, the camera switches to CCS on the sideline and he isn't happy about something. You'd think he'd be happy that the team scored on "his trick play".

Edited by Azmodi

49 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Sorry if we offend by having our own opinion. CCS has said it many times, he stays out of the Offense and lets the OC run things. Again, sorry if you didn't get the memo.

P.S. Watch the game again, the camera switches to CCS on the sideline and he isn't happy about something. You'd think he'd be happy that the team scored on "his trick play".

Not offended at all. Opinions are awesome, just ones that are elicited by emotions and biases in spite of strong evidence to the contrary are sadly funny. Sticking to your guns that CCS wasn't aware or involved in that play call before it happened is a perfect example of emotional bias affecting opinion ........... and CCS never looks happy on the sideline so not sure that would be an indicator of anything.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Not offended at all. Opinions are awesome, just ones that are elicited by emotions and biases in spite of strong evidence to the contrary are sadly funny. Sticking to your guns that CCS wasn't aware or involved in that play call before it happened is a perfect example of emotional bias affecting opinion ........... and CCS never looks happy on the sideline so not sure that would be an indicator of anything.

You know you may be right, lets see we were up by 20 points late in the third quarter. So it was a waste to use such a trick play then. Even the anouncers stated that. So I guess he could have been involved. Lord knows he's so good at managing the clock and time outs. 

Listen, I was happy when he came here. I was one of the ones calling Texas fans complaints as sour grapes. I admit when I'm wrong. So here it is, Texas fans, I was wrong.

• Crying 1

2 hours ago, Azmodi said:

You know you may be right, lets see we were up by 20 points late in the third quarter. So it was a waste to use such a trick play then. Even the anouncers stated that. So I guess he could have been involved. Lord knows he's so good at managing the clock and time outs.

Not even going try and argue the weird timing of the play ...... thought it kind of odd myself