• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

so on one hand you say they should be punished for breaking the rules and then you say how they should be able to escape detection like your buddy....hey wouldn't they still be breaking the rules

sorry but marijuana is legal in 47 states. does strong test underage players for alcohol?

ok so the fact that he was caught in a parked car with a bag of marijuana and two guns (one of them stolen) is no big deal as long as the boosters give the DA a fat stack of cash to not charge them.

lol

Bruh, i am prolegalization. Save me the speech. In the end, either learn how to follow the rules or learn how to not get caught ( quick fix is a wonderful product) But in the end he put that blunt to his lips himself. So if he gets in trouble HE is to blame not CCS. Im not arguing the weed part, im arguing that he is responsible for his own actions. Im not going to chit on CCS for having standards. B/c when u go to the NFL, cloudy piss can cost you thousands/millions of dollars. As for alcohol, it can flush out ur system quick.

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

44 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

so on one hand you say they should be punished for breaking the rules and then you say how they should be able to escape detection like your buddy....hey wouldn't they still be breaking the rules

sorry but marijuana is legal in 47 states. does strong test underage players for alcohol?

ok so the fact that he was caught in a parked car with a bag of marijuana and two guns (one of them stolen) is no big deal as long as the boosters give the DA a fat stack of cash to not charge them.

lol

It’s never a football season without Bull94 supporting the potheads...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Why are we arguing about this? 

Pot for USF football - no bueno

Coach Strong recruiting and dismissing more players than the average coach - no bueno for USF football 

Epidatsit 

55 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

lol

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/michigan-state-lb-and-defensive-leader-joe-bachie-suspended-after-failed-drug-test-194336735.html

I guess Michigan State didn't get your memo

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

maybe you should read the article. they are appealing. just like clemson did last year when their guys tested positive for performance enhancing drugs.

strong kicks players off for testing positive for pot.

Bachie tested positive for performance-enhancing substance,

As a program, we plan to appeal immediately and will continue to support Joe however we can.

46 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

Yes, it's an NCAA rule, at the championship, but it trickles down to each institution. It only makes sense that if any of your sports teams makes it to a championship event and the possibility of getting tested is there, that you better be doing it throughout the season so there are no last minute surprises. Only makes sense.

you're kidding right? you're not naive enough to think players at these football factories aren't smoking pot

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

maybe you should read the article. they are appealing. just like clemson did last year when their guys tested positive for performance enhancing drugs.

strong kicks players off for testing positive for pot.

Bachie tested positive for performance-enhancing substance,

As a program, we plan to appeal immediately and will continue to support Joe however we can.

And dumbasses break rules and blame others for it.  I have no sympathy for dumbasses. He knew the rules and didn't take precautions when he decided to break it. it is what it is. Chit on CCS all you want buddy. But in the end, Ford made his own decision. I dont know what else to say on this subject. 

44 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Bruh, i am prolegalization. Save me the speech. In the end, either learn how to follow the rules or learn how to not get caught ( quick fix is a wonderful product) But in the end he put that blunt to his lips himself. So if he gets in trouble HE is to blame not CCS. Im not arguing the weed part, im arguing that he is responsible for his own actions. Im not going to chit on CCS for having standards. B/c when u go to the NFL, cloudy piss can cost you thousands/millions of dollars. As for alcohol, it can flush out ur system quick.

I didn't say CCS was to blame but he(and us as a program) is going to have to live with the consequences of constantly kicking players off the team.

he is a dinosaur and is in the process of ruining another program.

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And dumbasses break rules and blame others for it.  I have no sympathy for dumbasses. He knew the rules and didn't take precautions when he decided to break it. it is what it is. Chit on CCS all you want buddy. But in the end, Ford made his own decision. I dont know what else to say on this subject. 

listen I couldn't care less about Ford. I care about this program. his archaic rules are destroying USF just as he did at Texas.

he is not a guidance counselor. he was hired to win football games and is paid $5M (some of which is my money) to do so.

Pot is legal in some form  in 47 states.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

listen I couldn't care less about Ford. I care about this program. his archaic rules are destroying USF just as he did at Texas.

he is not a guidance counselor. he was hired to win football games and is paid $5M (some of which is my money) to do so.

Pot is legal in some form  in 47 states.

And? I would love for it to be legal everywhere and companies stop drug testing employees, but it wont happen. I dont want players that are undisciplined. In the real world, I've seen so many dudes on probation violate  and go to jail b/c they could freaking take a few months off from smoking weed. I get it, getting high is awesome, but geez, when you are risking your job, jail and financial stability for it, then you are an undisciplined dumbass. Unfortunately no weed is a rule on this team like many other places. Get the phuck over it.  

• Upvote 2