• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

On 10/30/2019 at 7:56 AM, Corey lea said:

Yeah, it's his fault that these kids can't smoke weed and be responsible young adults. 

He's the final say on who gets an offer. He's responsible for how everyone of those kids turns out at USF. Extending a kid a commitble offer is an explicit endorsement that CCS thinks  a kid is a good fit for his program/culture. When he's wrong he should definitely be held accountable because when kids leave campus early due to those bad evals it leaves holes in the roster and imbalanced classes. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

He's the final say on who gets an offer. He's responsible for how everyone of those kids turns out at USF. Extending a kid a commitble offer is an explicit endorsement that CCS thinks  a kid is a good fit for his program/culture. When he's wrong he should definitely be held accountable because when kids leave campus early due to those bad evals it leaves holes in the roster and imbalanced classes. 

Every man is responsible for himself. CCS gives them opportunity and guidance. If the athlete still wants to mess up then it's on that athlete. CCS can't control what another man CHOOSES to become. People make the wrong choices on choosing people all of the time. Hence why this country's divorce rate is so high. I get it you hate CCS, but once again these type of attacks are just stupid. Stop while you are at it or choose another thing to use to chit on him with. Johnny ford knows the rules. So if he got caught breaking the rules its his fault and nobody else's. P.S if you fail a drug test at alabama you will get suspended as well. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

19 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Every man is responsible for himself. CCS gives them opportunity and guidance. If the athlete still wants to mess up then it's on that athlete. CCS can't control what another man CHOOSES to become. People make the wrong choices on choosing people all of the time. Hence why this country's divorce rate is so high. I get it you hate CCS, but once again these type of attacks are just stupid. Stop while you are at it or choose another thing to use to chit on him with. Johnny ford knows the rules. So if he got caught breaking the rules its his fault and nobody else's. P.S if you fail a drug test at alabama you will get suspended as well. 

lol. they don't even suspend guys for taking performance enhancing drugs. you are naive if you believe the top programs in the country routinely test for pot let alone suspend players for it.

Here is an o-lineman from Alabama who was a freshman all american. He was arrested for possession of marijuana and a felony possession of a stolen fire arm.

Guess how long he was suspended for? 0 games.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/nick-saban-indicates-no-suspension-for-cam-robinson-after-charges-dropped/

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Rules are rules... he gets a free ride to a great university and if one of the stipulations is dont smoke weed, well, then you don't smoke

Edited by Skingraft
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Rules are rules... he gets a free ride to a great university and if one of the stipulations is dint smoke weed, well, then you don't smoke

no doubt. strong can have any rule he wants. he can tell the players that they can't wear purple on game day. if that is his rule though maybe he shouldn't sign kids who like to wear purple on game day.

the guy is a dinosaur. pot is legal in some form in 47 states including this one.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

no doubt. strong can have any rule he wants. he can tell the players that they can't wear purple on game day. if that is his rule though maybe he shouldn't sign kids who like to wear purple on game day.

the guy is a dinosaur. pot is legal in some form in 47 states including this one.

Dude, pot smoking is not the coaches rule, it's the NCAA rule. Move on. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

47 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

lol. they don't even suspend guys for taking performance enhancing drugs. you are naive if you believe the top programs in the country routinely test for pot let alone suspend players for it.

Here is an o-lineman from Alabama who was a freshman all american. He was arrested for possession of marijuana and a felony possession of a stolen fire arm.

Guess how long he was suspended for? 0 games.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/nick-saban-indicates-no-suspension-for-cam-robinson-after-charges-dropped/

So, that is what you want? For our players to break rules, commit crimes and not get suspended? lol I dont want a national title if it means giving up my soul. As for this link, he was not suspended AFTER the charges were dropped. But if the charges stuck he would have gotten dropped. This is why I stopped being a Gator fan. I can't support any team that condones phuckery in order to win. Just like my jobs, they give drug tests. I am fully aware they give drug tests when I accepted the job. So if i get fired for failing a drug test, I accept responsibility for it. It is nobody else's fault but my own! Not too mention if he is DUMB enough not to keep a product that will help him pass a drug test on him, then his dumb ass deserves it. There is waaaaaay too many products out there to help you pass a drug test. Quick Fix is a wonderful synthetic urine product that..has worked for "my friend" for over 10 years! Bruh, I totally disagree with your view and lost respect for you altogether for thinking we shouldn't punish players for breaking rules. Thats why society is so PHucked up now.  

29 minutes ago, Big_Hairy_Bull said:

Dude, pot smoking is not the coaches rule, it's the NCAA rule. Move on. 

no it's not. the ncaa only tests for pot at a championship event. only one conference tests for pot. it's his rule

and the coach (school ) has discretion in suspending players

that's why you don't see schools run off the amount of players that strong has run off in his last 2 jobs.

Edited by Bull94

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

So, that is what you want? For our players to break rules, commit crimes and not get suspended? lol I dont want a national title if it means giving up my soul. As for this link, he was not suspended AFTER the charges were dropped. But if the charges stuck he would have gotten dropped. This is why I stopped being a Gator fan. I can't support any team that condones phuckery in order to win. Just like my jobs, they give drug tests. I am fully aware they give drug tests when I accepted the job. So if i get fired for failing a drug test, I accept responsibility for it. It is nobody else's fault but my own! Not too mention if he is DUMB enough not to keep a product that will help him pass a drug test on him, then his dumb ass deserves it. There is waaaaaay too many products out there to help you pass a drug test. Quick Fix is a wonderful synthetic urine product that..has worked for "my friend" for over 10 years! Bruh, I totally disagree with your view and lost respect for you altogether for thinking we shouldn't punish players for breaking rules. Thats why society is so PHucked up now.  

so on one hand you say they should be punished for breaking the rules and then you say how they should be able to escape detection like your buddy....hey wouldn't they still be breaking the rules

sorry but marijuana is legal in 47 states. does strong test underage players for alcohol?

ok so the fact that he was caught in a parked car with a bag of marijuana and two guns (one of them stolen) is no big deal as long as the boosters give the DA a fat stack of cash to not charge them.

lol

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

no it's not. the ncaa only tests for pot at a championship event. only one conference tests for pot. it's his rule

Yes, it's an NCAA rule, at the championship, but it trickles down to each institution. It only makes sense that if any of your sports teams makes it to a championship event and the possibility of getting tested is there, that you better be doing it throughout the season so there are no last minute surprises. Only makes sense.