• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Or got slapped. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂...perfect! 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂...perfect! 

I’d only respond with that to a couple of posters... 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Or got slapped. 

0CE8515F-90D5-4030-B3BC-FCD612CB073F.gif

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

My problem is that Strong was so desperate for talent that he used these true freshmen when they should have been redshirted. Ford has some growing up to do

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

Ford has growing up to do yes, but Charlie needs a lot of development in coaching and grooming talent on  the field. He is a strict disciplinarian and is a "life coach". If he doesn't coach or develop players, how can he not coach them into fine young men? Ford should have been growing as a person under strong, but he is doing the opposite. So in other words CCS is not developing character in our players, growing boys in strong men on the field, or developing character? He is in the top 15 highest earning coaches and brings nothing to our program.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

People grown into fine people once said people decide that's what they want to be. Doesn't matter what CCS does, if the person isn't ready to grow up its not happening. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Ford has growing up to do yes, but Charlie needs a lot of development in coaching and grooming talent on  the field. He is a strict disciplinarian and is a "life coach". If he doesn't coach or develop players, how can he not coach them into fine young men? Ford should have been growing as a person under strong, but he is doing the opposite. So in other words CCS is not developing character in our players, growing boys in strong men on the field, or developing character? He is in the top 15 highest earning coaches and brings nothing to our program.

His ex-players seem to love him. What explayers have u heard complain about him? Our team still doing well academically. Dont chit on CCS b/c he disciplined a player. Some stuff u have no choice but to suspend a player for. Ford is probably CCS biggest supporter. When u mess up, there are consequences. U deal with them and get back on the field. Notice CCS has enough respect 4 the man to keep Ford's business a secret and not putting him out there.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I call total BS on that statement. Some kids can’t change or don’t won’t to change. Just looking at Ford’s tweets tells me he has other things on his mind. Some players can’t be reached. Based on your statement can you tell me where he has failed as a life coach? Just because you hate CCS does not mean you should make things up. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I call total BS on that statement. Some kids can’t change or don’t won’t to change. Just looking at Ford’s tweets tells me he has other things on his mind. Some players can’t be reached. Based on your statement can you tell me where he has failed as a life coach? Just because you hate CCS does not mean you should make things up. 

I’m on Ford’s side change is dumb if the world sees something in you it doesn’t like than the world needs to change. People always say your taste buds change but I like the exact same foods as I did when I was eight.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  12,253
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He failed to help FORD develop his character clearly. I don't hate CCS, but he is clearly overpaid and overrated. I called a spade a spade. CCS is drastically overpaid and clearly not developing these players or preparing them to play. How many times have you heard him say for three straight seasons that we were not prepared and we are not  BIG or STRONG enough. He has had three years to improve the game preparation and strength of these players.   Yet he said his philosophy is to be a mentor/ life coach instead of help coach offense, special teams, defense, or basic fundamentals such as tackling. I just don't see how a guy that prides himself on being a disciplinarian and life coach can't reach  or coach his biggest threat on offense.