• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS Just Like Texas vs Kansas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Corey lea said:

This team should really just be 2-2. Wisconsin might make the playoffs. SMU is just better...they beat a top 25 team. 

I am hoping that personnel changes will be made and quit riding Roberts, Norman and Atterbury to the grave. Ford needs more touches and would like to see more of Joiner.

Zion Roland cannot be the so bad that he had to be moved. St. Felix is lazy and should not start. In fact, we have the worst receivers in the league as a whole. Where is all this speed? And hands? 

There are some freshman or reserves that deserve a shot. Period!

Well said. I’m not ready to throw this season away yet. USF needs to beat UConn tomorrow then it sets up a huge homecoming game against BYU next week. Win both of these, and we are 3-3 with a fighting chance the rest of the way to get to 6 wins 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

I am hoping that personnel changes will be made and quit riding Roberts, Norman and Atterbury to the grave. Ford needs more touches and would like to see more of Joiner.

Zion Roland cannot be the so bad that he had to be moved. St. Felix is lazy and should not start. In fact, we have the worst receivers in the league as a whole. Where is all this speed? And hands? 

There are some freshman or reserves that deserve a shot. Period!

You've been dogging Atterbury and Norman for awhile, and you've been right, they suck. But I also need you to admit that a healthy Nico Sawtelle would be so much better than any of these linebackers we put on the field currently besides Macon. Sawtelle knows how to tackle and make splash plays, and these new guys arent doing any of that

Edited by WhoRUSF

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

You've been dogging Atterbury and Norman for awhile, and you've been right, they suck. But I also need you to admit that a healthy Nico Sawtelle would be so much better than any of these linebackers we put on the field currently besides Macon. Sawtelle knows how to tackle and make splash plays, and these new guys arent doing any of that

That's where you are wrong... give Bellamy a few more games. Niccol was tabbed to play in the middle. Macon is so much better. Sawtelle is not an impact player in any division. The talent level here is just that bad. Boyles is just a fast Sawtelle...

Actually I wouldn't mind experimenting with Tyrik Jones there on the weak side too. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

4 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

That's where you are wrong... give Bellamy a few more games. Niccol was tabbed to play in the middle. Macon is so much better. Sawtelle is not an impact player in any division. The talent level here is just that bad. Boyles is just a fast Sawtelle...

Actually I wouldn't mind experimenting with Tyrik Jones there on the weak side too. 

Doesn't need to be an impact player, just be a leader and the qb of the defense and we don't know really if or how much that aspect is being missed ....

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649

I'm not sure if that is the problem...o think it's a talent problem. Mainly Roberts... Sanders Boyles Grear..

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Why would we ever throw to Wilcox?  What we are doing is working so amazingly. 

I know right......why in the world would you make a future NFL Tight End an intregal part of your game plan.   Unless he is part of the plan but the team doesn't have the ability to execute.  Either way, it falls on the coaches at least to some degree.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Rumor has it that the loser of the USF-UConn battle will switch places with that D3 school that's getting the D1 invite....

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27767474/university-st-thomas-booted-d-iii-success-gets-division-invite

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Trap game?

donald duck laughing GIF

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  76

Uconn will win in a very close game. Check our history with them, they always play us close and this year I think they actually have the talent in relation to us to get the W if a few things break their way.

We have no more winnable games on the schedule,  Temple, Memphis, Cinn, UCF,BYU are all losses. ECU is the only other team we have a marginal chance at winning and let’s say that we beat UConn and ECU that equates to a 3 win season further solidifying the regression of this team under “WEAK”

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38