• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KB says changes to offense this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

To address some of the comments.

1. Salamon would be an upgrade over anything we have now. Clearly CCS is the problem, not him. 

2. St Felix and McDoom have been terrible, and everything we have seen so far from Bryce Miller has been pretty good, so I applaud this change. We need WRs to actually catch the ball, and hes been the only one outside of Wilcox to do that. 

3. Bell has had a terrible start. So while I'm not going to blame much on him yet, because he didn't pick these players, I really dislike when some of you give overwhelming praise, or talk about giving him promotions. 

It’s insane , laughable and based on nothing but hopes and dreams because to date he is one of the worst OC’s in the country, typically that doesn’t lead to promotion.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Even better than acknowledging he is the head of a type five worst offense in America with an offensive line he made 💯x worse with his offense and the coach he brought with him would be maybe doing something to not be the worst. I know adapting and adjusting to the reality you are in to the offense you really like running is a novel idea but it may just work better than your current path that will lead to you never getting to a successful offense.

So I’ll put you down as a “maybe”? 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, usf97 said:

This.:drummer:

spacer.png

And yet that is less embarrassing than his move to the FBS level, Gilbert looks like Briles when compared to KB.

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So I’ll put you down as a “maybe”? 🤣

I just don’t get all this I have faith in KB nonsense to date he has shown to be one the worst parts of this awful team. Sure it’s nice he recognizes he is completely ineffective, speaks at an audible level and didn’t say it’s because he is Haitian so it doesn’t matter that he sucks but even better than that would be to do something that even resembles a ******* serviceable offense against FBS competition. I swear to g-d if we played sandlot football it would accident it’s way to more offense than KB has actively schemed and practiced not to produce. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I'm sorry to interrupt you all's pissing contest but, the SCSt game is the only game we witnessed any Offensive schemes and or rhythm. I might also interject that it was the only game in which the QB had more than 2 second in which to "Step away from the line, Plant their feet, Assess the receivers and Pass the **** ball." So for all those ******** and complaining about KB's scheme, I'll just let you know I'm going to give him a pass on that for now after all, I game CCS a pass on years 1 and 2.

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Where exactly is that great 4 star WR? Last I seen he is not even playing CFB anymore...put him in the overrated group with the rest of them...Give me someone who is at least hungry and does not quit on the team...

great so sign you up for bobby eveld and stephen bravo-brown. good times.

BTW he didn't quit on his team. He disappeared last year because Strong suspended him.

Salomon had offers from Oregon, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, Auburn and LSU.

Our walk-on didn't get any D1 offers. No D 1-aa offers. No D2 offers. No D3 offers. he got 1 offer from an NAIA school in Lakeland.

Listen I'm not bashing the kid but if that's who you think you want as your leading receiver then don't ever expect much from this program.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s insane , laughable and based on nothing but hopes and dreams because to date he is one of the worst OC’s in the country, typically that doesn’t lead to promotion.

come on now. our offense is the #105 scoring offense in the country. that at the very least deserves a look at HC.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I'm sorry to interrupt you all's pissing contest but, the SCSt game is the only game we witnessed any Offensive schemes and or rhythm. I might also interject that it was the only game in which the QB had more than 2 second in which to "Step away from the line, Plant their feet, Assess the receivers and Pass the **** ball." So for all those ******** and complaining about KB's scheme, I'll just let you know I'm going to give him a pass on that for now after all, I game CCS a pass on years 1 and 2.

CCS brought in a new OC because we need to win now, if it will take KB years to install his offense then too bad because there is no chance without amazing change soon he will have 2 years to get his footing. No one expects him to get to a top 5 offense right off the bat but he is in the bottom 5 in every single measurable. Does his offense work if the offensive line is stronger than the defense, yes absolutely. Has that ever happened in 20 years of a program? No absolutely not. We need an offense that makes the line look better by creating space and quickly getting the ball off because trying to build an offense that builds off the strength of the line looks like KBs offense and gets you fired around here. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

CCS brought in a new OC because we need to win now, if it will take KB years to install his offense then too bad because there is no chance without amazing change soon he will have 2 years to get his footing. No one expects him to get to a top 5 offense right off the bat but he is in the bottom 5 in every single measurable. Does his offense work if the offensive line is stronger than the defense, yes absolutely. Has that ever happened in 20 years of a program? No absolutely not. We need an offense that makes the line look better by creating space and quickly getting the ball off because trying to build an offense that builds off the strength of the line looks like KBs offense and gets you fired around here. 

No offense works in Football if your QB is flat on his back. Sorry Puc, if you had screamed fire CCS now, I'd be with you but, this load of crap is all CCS' making. As for the production, I've never seen so many dropped balls or people just not asserting effort in my life. I won't even mention that the O'Line should have to pay back their entire Tuition since they obviously aren't playing. I'm not screaming "Make KB head coach he'll fix it all". I'm just saying fire CCS and let KB have it, I doubt he could make things any worse then they are.

Edited by Azmodi

5 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

No offense works in Football if your QB is flat on his back. Sorry Puc, if you had screamed fire CCS now, I'd be with you but, this load of crap is all CCS' making. As for the production, I've never seen so many dropped balls or people just not asserting effort in my life. I won't even mention that the O'Line should have to pay back their entire Tuition since they obviously aren't playing.

sorry but different offenses require much different skill sets on the line. it's why undersized programs like army and navy run the option successfully with very small linemen. it's also why Taggart's lines looked awful his first 2 years and then miraculously when switching to the GCO became a solid unit. pro-style offenses are the toughest o-lines to develop and run.it's why spread offenses even came to be in existence. smaller programs couldn't compete for the best linemen so they developed offenses that didn't need blue chip linemen to run.

Edited by Bull94