• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KB says changes to offense this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

Oh no.  We suck again!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Bull94 said:

our leading wide receiver is a 5'9" walk-on. trust me we could have used him.

eerily reminiscent of the days Holtz started walk-ons at receiver and QB

who knows if McCloud goes down maybe we get lucky and have to do that again. it worked out so well the first time.

Meh, I say give the kid a chance. As a walk on at least I know he is actually busting his ass to make something happen.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

44 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I like KB...he sees the fact that our WRs are terrible and there is a need for change. At least he actually talks to the media in complete sentences and is honest in his comments. 

EXACTLY!!!  No mumbling!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Meh, I say give the kid a chance. As a walk on at least I know he is actually busting his ass to make something happen.

if you think starting walk-ons over a 4 star receiver is what is best for our program then so be it.

we are right where you want us to be.

Edited by Bull94

3 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

if you think starting walk-ons over a 4 star receiver is what is best for our program then so be it.

Where exactly is that great 4 star WR? Last I seen he is not even playing CFB anymore...put him in the overrated group with the rest of them...Give me someone who is at least hungry and does not quit on the team...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, brybull1970 said:

Based on his D2 national championship and 52 ppg last year. Those don't happen by accident. But every system needs players to fit it.

Maybe 5 star restaurants should start searching for chefs at McDonald’s cook lines. And one way to look at it is you just need to wait years to get any results when all of players get here another way to look at it is of your system is so at odds with the players we have here you are a horrible hire and fit and every time we have tried to deviate to this degree it fails miserably until we learn we have to divert either with that coach or a new one.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

To address some of the comments.

1. Salamon would be an upgrade over anything we have now. Clearly CCS is the problem, not him. 

2. St Felix and McDoom have been terrible, and everything we have seen so far from Bryce Miller has been pretty good, so I applaud this change. We need WRs to actually catch the ball, and hes been the only one outside of Wilcox to do that. 

3. Bell has had a terrible start. So while I'm not going to blame much on him yet, because he didn't pick these players, I really dislike when some of you give overwhelming praise, or talk about giving him promotions. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

52 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I like KB...he sees the fact that our WRs are terrible and there is a need for change. At least he actually talks to the media in complete sentences and is honest in his comments. 

Even better than acknowledging he is the head of a type five worst offense in America with an offensive line he made 💯x worse with his offense and the coach he brought with him would be maybe doing something to not be the worst. I know adapting and adjusting to the reality you are in to the offense you really like running is a novel idea but it may just work better than your current path that will lead to you never getting to a successful offense.

2 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

To address some of the comments.

1. Salamon would be an upgrade over anything we have now. Clearly CCS is the problem, not him. 

2. St Felix and McDoom have been terrible, and everything we have seen so far from Bryce Miller has been pretty good, so I applaud this change. We need WRs to actually catch the ball, and hes been the only one outside of Wilcox to do that. 

3. Bell has had a terrible start. So while I'm not going to blame much on him yet, because he didn't pick these players, I really dislike when some of you give overwhelming praise, or talk about giving him promotions. 

4. You still love Jimbo Leavitt 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Based on?

This.:drummer:

spacer.png