• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KB says changes to offense this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I like KB...he sees the fact that our WRs are terrible and there is a need for change. At least he actually talks to the media in complete sentences and is honest in his comments. 

funny you would think that we would be better at the WR position after kicking 3 of them off last year including a 4 star that had 58 career receptions for us.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

Have faith in KB!! Still think he will get us into an offensive juggernaut! 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, Bull94 said:

funny you would think that we would be better at the WR position after kicking 3 of them off last year including a 4 star that had 58 career receptions for us.

Never said we would be better...what I am saying is that early this year everyone thought it was a strength of this team. They turned out to be overrated. Come to think of it those kicked off last year were also terrible...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Have faith in KB!! Still think he will get us into an offensive juggernaut! 

Your optimism is admirable, truly. I dont see us improving musch under CCS, but I hope you're right and me wrong.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

Your optimism is admirable, truly. I dont see us improving musch under CCS, but I hope you're right and me wrong.

Me too lol. If CCS gets fired then I think KB should be promoted to HC. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Never said we would be better...what I am saying is that early this year everyone thought it was a strength of this team. They turned out to be overrated. Come to think of it those kicked off last year were also terrible...

actually the ones we kicked off weren't terrible. Salamon was a 4 star and was our 3rd leading receiver as a sophomore behind only MVS and McCants. he would be a senior this year.

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

everyone thought the offensive line was a strength too. it's called preseason hype or wishful thinking.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Don’t know how much difference we’ll see with these changes but I do like his passion.  He seems genuinely pissed frustrated and embarrassed.  Said this was the worst 4 game stretch of offense he’s experienced in his career.  I do believe he will eventually get it fixed, however not sure it we’ll be in time to help Chuckles.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

actually the ones we kicked off weren't terrible. Salamon was a 4 star and was our 3rd leading receiver as a sophomore behind only MVS and McCants. he would be a senior this year.

everyone thought the offensive line was a strength too. it's called preseason hype or wishful thinking.

Salamon fell off the face of the earth after the Illinois game. His loss was not that great. Not sure if he is still playing somewhere or not. McCants was our last great WR...the rest are just filler. Hopefully some one will step up. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

26 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Me too lol. If CCS gets fired then I think KB should be promoted to HC. 

Based on what exactly his top 125 ranked offense almost entirely in one game against FCS competition? His ability to bring in coaches like the offensive line coach which is arguably our worst position? If there is anything KB has demonstrated thus far it’s why he should be fired not promoted.

24 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I have faith in HIM, but not this group of players he has to work with.

Based on?

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Salamon fell off the face of the earth after the Illinois game. His loss was not that great. Not sure if he is still playing somewhere or not. McCants was our last great WR...the rest are just filler. Hopefully some one will step up. 

our leading wide receiver is a 5'9" walk-on. trust me we could have used him.

eerily reminiscent of the days Holtz started walk-ons at receiver and QB

who knows if McCloud goes down maybe we get lucky and have to do that again. it worked out so well the first time.