• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just In Straight Off The Wire....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

Chuck has been watching my posts here in the pen. He has decided to play Davis at Safety, Hopple at rt and Bashard at LT and bring Jennings to RG.  Evans will get some time in Hampton's spot. Well at least he heard me, albeit 2 games too late. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Chuck has been watching my posts here in the pen. He has decided to play Davis at Safety, Hopple at rt and Bashard at LT and bring Jennings to RG.  Evans will get some time in Hampton's spot. Well at least he heard me, albeit 2 games too late. 

I like Davis at safety...where did you hear this?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

sorry but going to backups isn't the solution to our problems. we saw that with Mccloud. of course they will look great against UConn and everyone will talk about us turning around our season and Strong saving his job and booking rooms for such and such a bowl etc.

he is in desperation mode now. grasping at straws. he will talk about how inexperienced we are at the end of the season and that he just needs more time. he will say that he has baked the cake

what we really need is to hit the portal............for a new coach

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

sorry but going to backups isn't the solution to our problems. we saw that with Mccloud. of course they will look great against UConn and everyone will talk about us turning around our season and Strong saving his job and booking rooms for such and such a bowl etc.

what we really need is to hit the portal............

McCloud hurt his hand after the 3rd drive...I'm not ready to write him off yet...

• Upvote 2

Just now, DJBulls said:

McCloud hurt his hand after the 3rd drive...I'm not ready to write him off yet...

You could have said this after Q's first two appearances...when he came in initially for NC State I was like oh my lord lol...let's give it a few games....

2 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

didn't say anything about writing him off. he could end up a great college QB.

just don't think there is an easy solution(other then firing the coach) to this mess. it's not as simple as replacing some starters

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

No knock on McCloud but with the way our O-line has played.....I almost wonder if it would be better to just let QB Jah'Quez Evans run around back there. 

Just now, Bull94 said:

didn't say anything about writing him off. he could end up a great college QB.

just don't think there is an easy solution(other then firing the coach) to this mess. it's not as simple as replacing some starters

Very true...if he stayed in, he could have been injured worse...same with Blake...the Oline has been historically bad...really sucks to see...I thought with Bell's play calling it would keep the d off balance and allow us to move the ball...I still have faith, but for the most part that theory has gone down the crapper...

1 minute ago, DJBulls said:

Very true...if he stayed in, he could have been injured worse...same with Blake...the Oline has been historically bad...really sucks to see...I thought with Bell's play calling it would keep the d off balance and allow us to move the ball...I still have faith, but for the most part that theory has gone down the crapper...

remember how bad the o-line was in Taggart's first 2 years? and then they miraculously got better when we ran the GCO. I think the scheme has a lot to do with their poor play. we have never been ( and likely won't ever be) the type of program that has an o-line that can bulldoze our competition or give a QB all day for long developing routes to come open.

• Upvote 1