• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK to question mental fitness for job? CCS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

17 hours ago, Bull94 said:

LOL I can't believe people haven't seen enough to still be undecided. they think we will magically turn things around. there is nothing at all to suggest this. the team comes out unprepared, sloppy, unmotivated, listless every single week.

The 9 game FBS losing streak pretty much makes what's happened up to this point indefensible. What the ones, at least some, who aren't wanting to be in a feeding frenzy over CCS's coaching corpse are hoping for, praying for, is that things somehow get turned around and Charlie miraculously turns out to be the one that gets us back on track and where we want to be. It's undeniable that that's what would be best overall for USF football .....

And I know this will be used as just another chance for the lynch mob to chime in about he's NOT the one but just to clarify for the dense ones, that's not what this post is about. It's just about basically hoping for a miracle and not wanting to look at another ******* coaching search/rebuild until the plug is pulled on this one ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The 9 game FBS losing streak pretty much makes what's happened up to this point indefensible. What the ones, at least some, who aren't wanting to be in a feeding frenzy over CCS's coaching corpse are hoping for, praying for, is that things somehow get turned around and Charlie miraculously turns out to be the one that gets us back on track and where we want to be. It's undeniable that that's what would be best overall for USF football .....

And I know this will be used as just another chance for the lynch mob to chime in about he's NOT the one but just to clarify for the dense ones, that's not what this post is about. It's just about basically hoping for a miracle and not wanting to look at another ******* coaching search/rebuild until the plug is pulled on this one ...

fair enough. they can hope for a miracle.

I was responding to cousin ricky about the poster who said they just don't know yet and that this game against UConn will tell us a lot.

The sad fact is that we are at a point where beating UConn ( a team that has lost 19 games in a row to FBS schools) is the measuring stick.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This is a fairly serious question. Why do we not see any fire or emotion, or at the very least, some hint of improvement? Does CCS rule with such an iron fist that NOBODY is allowed to show it? How many times have we seen any coach on the sidelines while his group's not in the game working with them. How many times have we seen ANY group acting like they're discussing the series they just had? I know KB talks to the QB for maybe 30 seconds and then he's done.

I thought CWT was bad at in-game adjustments, but my Lord.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

36 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

fair enough. they can hope for a miracle.

I was responding to cousin ricky about the poster who said they just don't know yet and that this game against UConn will tell us a lot.

The sad fact is that we are at a point where beating UConn ( a team that has lost 19 games in a row to FBS schools) is the measuring stick.

The game won't tell us a lot, if we win. If we lose ......................................................... ****, I don't even want to think about that as one of the miracle hopers and prayers that we don't have another coaching change in our near future.

On 9/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, usfbullrider said:

Been wondering this for a long time but is this an ok thing to ask or is it off limits?  He seems to stutter quite a bit and talk in incomplete sentences/thoughts for the most part.  The thing 2 weeks ago where he basically accused the refs of calling an unfair game before the game even began and the latest revelation from a former player saying he was proud to be coach at the university of south carolina before that bowl game.  Breach of contract from hiding anything from the University?

There are a LOT of us that have asked, "Are you out of you F_________G MIND?!" during games.

21 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I don't think its okay for fans to question his mental fitness for the job. I think if that becomes a question we should be questioning Kelly's ability to effectively evaluate this.

I'm not sure many are "questioning Kelly's ability to effectively evaluate this."  I'm pretty sure he's not in a position to publicly discuss what may, or may not, happen.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I would be curious to know when did Kelly find out about the Strong Buyout? Did he know the details about it prior to taking the job? I tend to doubt it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ahh Yep sure did. If we were on a 9 game winning streak prob wouldn't have written that nor had those thoughts. Actually, I think my line of thinking and the questions our current program generates align with how many folks are thinking. Hopefully, Hopefully...( if you don't have that time to watch usf soccer) something positive will come out of this season but....the losing streak has once again made USF a laughing stock in D1. We cant sustain a winning program. You can itemize the noted negatives and you can say something is quite wrong with this program it evident. But Again, Hopefully...guess I would rather Hope they kick into gear than *****. I'm sure changes will happen don't see how that can not happen. If we win a few they wont come until the end of the season if not?????  People respect CCS so I doubt we will see a mid season canning. Good possibility the IPF donations have slowed..fans expect results. A losing ( see I know about losses) doesn't  generate a positive atmosphere. We all know that our losing has a trickle down effect. Example: We have neighbors over ( Ohio State folks) to watch us beatup on SC State oh yea!!! Then we have them over for SMU....they actually said they were sorry our team sucked so badly...now that makes you feel warm and fuzzy...So, we all get whacked on this in some way shape form...That's why I'm hanging around the Hopefully attitude...And, No more **** company over for games !!! 

Was at last night's match.  Saw &ndrewBull and his family.  Tough match for our coach who used to coach there and their goalie, one of his kids, got concussed.  

52 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I'm not sure many are "questioning Kelly's ability to effectively evaluate this."  I'm pretty sure he's not in a position to publicly discuss what may, or may not, happen.

That and how much money is available.  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

On 9/30/2019 at 6:57 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

He is just not a communicator...at least not with media and the public. How is he with the team? We really don’t know but I suspect he talks in circles there too.  

Everyone knew where CJL stood.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Everyone knew where CJL stood.

You ride CJL like a 19th century prostitute looking to make a nickle...😂