• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

UL@WVU Oct. 15 is big for the BE & USF

BullDoug

WVU is on the verge of being ranked but losing to UL or USF they will not be able to get into the Top 25.  Now if UL beats UNC they will prolly jump a few spots to 'bout 20th.  Then beating WVU@WVU will be prolly worth a spot or two to move up but after that UL's schedule is pure BE cupcake since the 'Cuse is traveling to Papa John's.  They can only move up the polls by other's losses.

If WVU happens to beat UL the Cards will be lucky to maintain a Top 25 ranking or regain it later.  And if USF beats WVU the same can be said for WVU.  That puts the weight of the conference on USF's shoulders.

In order for the Bulls to be ranked they will need to run the table putting a 17 pt plus beat down on every team except maybe WVU to get inside the Top 25 and PSU and UM will need to remain Top 15.   I guess what I'm saying is the best thing for this conference is for UL and either WVU or USF to run the table.  I don't think I'd bet on USF to do that due to past road performances.

I really don't wanna see Jan. 2 come around and the BE does not have a Top 12 team in the BCS bowl and another team in the Top 25.  I don't think it's possible for the BE to finish w/3 ranked teams which is really needed.   Plus the BE needs to win its BCS bowl which is a tuff task too.  UL & USF need to go undefeated the rest of the way is the best scenario for the BE and USF.

Members do not see this ad, Register