• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Reality Of The Program...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

Strong is loyal to dogs and have seen signs of the team quitting already.

BJM should not be retained under any circumstance.

Roberts, Atterbury and Norman will get you fired, but yet Chuck keeps these dogs in the lineup.

For all of you that think Hampton is a NFL guy, I would say go get yourself checked out.

Bellamy is flying around...making a few freshmen mistakes, but dang at least he is giving us some effort. 

McCloud was just dang awful the other day and that little attitude he showed on the sideline should put him back on the bench. If your leader is a quitter then the others will follow.

Maybe Barnett will come back and win us 7 or 8 more.

Too my personnel questions on this team and I just think that Strong is a **** idiot to keep playing a few of the dogs. I would not hire him at the next stop under no circumstance. Enjoy all the free money at Texas and USF. 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

There was absolutely no fire in the team. No excitement even from the first minute. They need someone to fire them up.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

How is it the defense looks worse the more Strong gets his players on the team.  That's really bad coaching.

Strong is basically just letting the OC and DC run team and so far both are horrible. 

Strong couldn't motivate anything if his life depended upon it.  

Unless we turn things around and win 6+ games I just dont see him lasting. 

McCloud I'll give a pass...he looked ok the second drive...if he injured his hand that would explain really bad play after that drive.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

My new reality to get through the 2019 season.....

Home games:

Plan a fantastic tailgate at least 3-4 hours long.

Plan on watching half the game (Staying till half time allows for sobering up).  If by chance we are still in the game it is a win.

Do not look at the USF sidelines during the game.  Trying to find emotion by coaches is harder to find then Waldo at Woodstock.

Away games:

Tune in two minutes prior to kick off, the pregame hype will excite you or depress you, either way you will be let down.

Plan to have company over, have a secondary event planned during the game.

Drink, Drink, and Drink.

The Future:

Attend more men and women basketball, soccer, softball, and baseball games.

Read more articles about the academic successes at USF.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

26 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

There was absolutely no fire in the team. No excitement even from the first minute. They need someone to fire them up.

And there I am... I try.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

From USA Today's Misery Index:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/columnist/dan-wolken/2019/09/29/college-football-virginia-tech-justin-fuente-humbled-duke-loss/3812111002/

South Florida: The Bulls have played three FBS teams this season. They have lost to all three. The combined score of those games? 111-31. Not much more than that needs to be said about the sorry state of South Florida football, although they’re fortunate to be playing a team that appears just as inept next Saturday in Connecticut. But in the bigger picture, it’s hard to see how this is acceptable in any way for South Florida, which may reach the point where there’s no choice but to buy out Charlie Strong. How much that would cost is a bit of a mystery. Most of Strong’s compensation is tied to a private foundation that doesn’t have to disclose the contract terms, but the cost seems likely to be around $5 million. That’s a lot to cough up for a cash-crunched program like South Florida, which is trying to spend the money it has on facilities rather than fired coaches. But the Bulls have gone from bad at the end of last season (they lost six straight after starting 7-0) to non-competitive this year, which is the opposite of what was supposed to happen by Strong’s third year. It’s time to do something different or risk digging the hole even deeper. 

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

2 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Strong is loyal to dogs and have seen signs of the team quitting already.

BJM should not be retained under any circumstance.

Roberts, Atterbury and Norman will get you fired, but yet Chuck keeps these dogs in the lineup.

For all of you that think Hampton is a NFL guy, I would say go get yourself checked out.

Bellamy is flying around...making a few freshmen mistakes, but dang at least he is giving us some effort. 

McCloud was just dang awful the other day and that little attitude he showed on the sideline should put him back on the bench. If your leader is a quitter then the others will follow.

Maybe Barnett will come back and win us 7 or 8 more.

Too my personnel questions on this team and I just think that Strong is a **** idiot to keep playing a few of the dogs. I would not hire him at the next stop under no circumstance. Enjoy all the free money at Texas and USF. 

It doesn't matter who the QB is...this team is not winning 7 or 8 MORE games this season. Drastic changes have to occur or this team is looking at 3-9 at best. 

Who are we beating with the way this team is currently playing?

UCONN: Probably

BYU: NO

Navy: NO

ECU: Maybe

Temple: NO

Cincy: NO

Memphis: NO

UCF: NO

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

image.jpeg.f6a17cb9f284a0a8ca642072f02f3e55.jpeg

Everyone knuckle up to the table... Time to take a bite of our real reality 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  19

7 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

It doesn't matter who the QB is...this team is not winning 7 or 8 MORE games this season. Drastic changes have to occur or this team is looking at 3-9 at best. 

Who are we beating with the way this team is currently playing?

UCONN: Probably

BYU: NO

Navy: NO

ECU: Maybe

Temple: NO

Cincy: NO

Memphis: NO

UCF: NO

Not sure we would win two more if we were playing our 1997 schedule.