• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Paper bag time?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Just so you know; the OP was doing this in jest, so lay off busting his balls. Humor is difficult to translate in text; that guy is as die hard as it gets.

Guest Jonesy Bull
33 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Drop the paper bag thing.  It's disrespect all around.  If you don't want to be known as a Bulls fan, stay the Hell home.  If you only want to be known as a Bulls fan in the good times, then you have some introspection due.  We will be giving media and our funny cousins to the northeast ammunition to use against us.  Remember the sad UCiF fans, the Beat Anyone pictures, the O-12?  Why would anyone want to be a butthole and provide them similar pictures of our fans?  If anyone wants to embarrass our program and put the attention on themselves, go right ahead.  The rest of us will think you are so cool.

I agree.  It is direspectful to these college kids.....professional teams- different story

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

52 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Drop the paper bag thing.  It's disrespect all around.  If you don't want to be known as a Bulls fan, stay the Hell home.  If you only want to be known as a Bulls fan in the good times, then you have some introspection due.  We will be giving media and our funny cousins to the northeast ammunition to use against us.  Remember the sad UCiF fans, the Beat Anyone pictures, the O-12?  Why would anyone want to be a butthole and provide them similar pictures of our fans?  If anyone wants to embarrass our program and put the attention on themselves, go right ahead.  The rest of us will think you are so cool.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Just so you know; the OP was doing this in jest, so lay off busting his balls. Humor is difficult to translate in text; that guy is as die hard as it gets.

I generally agree with FAZA regarding CCS and yes he is without question a true USF fan. But rereading the post I don’t see where it would be interpreted as a joke...I know he says “haha” but FAZA was out front on the disdain for Strong. But you could be right. Maybe FAZA will clarify????

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just to clarify, are we ******** in paper bags and setting them on fire or not?

Gents; he was not serious, it was satire. Drop it

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

44 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I generally agree with FAZA regarding CCS and yes he is without question a true USF fan. But rereading the post I don’t see where it would be interpreted as a joke...I know he says “haha” but FAZA was out front on the disdain for Strong. But you could be right. Maybe FAZA will clarify????

Who in the hell could wear a paper bag over their head in this heat?  This was funny back in the 70’s but those days have past.  If you want to wear a bag and look like an idiot while sweating your A$$ off than knock yourself out.  I am just amazed at how sensitive everyone has gotten over a simple display of frustration.

2 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Gents; he was not serious, it was satire. Drop it

He should probably issue a public apology, I was extremely offended by this post.

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

He should probably issue a public apology, I was extremely offended by this 

Fair enough... just know he's good, pure humor, back off, please

1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

Fair enough... just know he's good, pure humor, back off, please

It was in jest, not sure why everyone is so thin skinned.  I don’t care what anyone does in the stands, boo, wear a bag, pound whisky and hurl obscenities or even streak across the field because nothing tops the embarrassment of our team on the field.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1