• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I just received an email from USF Athletics..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

It's probably the service they use for email....they may have screwed it up.  When you mail large (or relatively large) amounts of email you likely use a service.  TBP does.  If the service is overwhelmed this stuff happens.  I'd give them the benefit of the doubt on this, not on the program's direction.

It’s bush league especially when the program is imploding...Go Bulls🤘right....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,947
  • Days Won:  469

I work for a Fortune 500 firm that sent out a meeting invite email after a meeting had concluded.  No one freaked out.  The company still makes billions.

I guess it's where we are now with USF.

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

What battles have you picked??

I guess I could translate that for you.  If I am gonna *****, I'd pick the important things to ***** about, not just ***** about everything.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Nobody probably freaked out because of the company's success. When you suck everything is ripe for criticism. To your last point, the sense I get from the board is that you don't really pick a fight when it comes to USF but rather roll over. If that's not true, I'd love to hear you set the board straight and tell them what charge you lead when it came to providing constructive criticism to USF. 

It never occurred to me that Brad was driving the athletic department bus, but now that I know he’s got direct line, I’m going to start complaining to him more.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

Nobody probably freaked out because of the company's success. When you suck everything is ripe for criticism. To your last point, the sense I get from the board is that you don't really pick a fight when it comes to USF but rather roll over. If that's not true, I'd love to hear you set the board straight and tell them what charge you lead when it came to providing constructive criticism to USF. 

Appears a couple guys need a hug

5 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

What charge do I lead?  None.  I'm just a fan.  I choose to be a fan, or not be a fan.  I choose to buy tickets or not buy tickets.  I choose to attend or not attend.  I am neither an owner nor a stakeholder.  I'm just a fan. 

I guess I should complain to the Pittsburgh Pirates too.  :roflmao: 

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It never occurred to me that Brad was driving the athletic department bus, but now that I know he’s got direct line, I’m going to start complaining to him more.

I'll send everyone the email address to use.  I meet with Mike tomorrow.  First on the agenda, errant ******* emails.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

If you click on the link, the date for the tickets is Oct. 12, homecoming.  Someone didn't replace SMU logo with BYU.

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You should - that was a horrible trade they made for Chris Archer!

I agree it was, but they are not going to listen to me.  Thanks for at least knowing what you are talking about with this comment.  

Don't distract Mike with an email issue.  Focus him on the real issue - the failure of the football program.  He inherited a mess.  From Woolard to Harlan, losers.  The greatest pride ever felt as a USF Athletics fan is over unless drastic actions are taken.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,747
  • Content Count:  17,442
  • Days Won:  13

Why the harsh words towards Brad? Dude is a great USF Fan.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Appears a couple guys need a hug

some guys literally piss and moan all the time