• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

UConn Line Opens at...

3 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I hate to say it but you’re right.  We need to absolutely hit  rock bottom so Kelly is forced to make a difficult decision.  

My biggest fear is that we eek out a few unimpressive wins that Kelly can point to as progress and we’re saddled with Chuckles next year.

Bingo.

We will beat UCONN like we beat SC State. Maybe get some momentum and there's a few games theoretically winnable on the schedule after that. Boom,  reason to keep him and his contract with the huge buyout.

Members do not see this ad, Register
7 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Vegas really got it wrong with USF against SMU lol

That surprised me.  I don't know as much about football as some others, but I sensed a beating out of the gate.  There is no way SCSU changed anything.

We probably won’t beat UCONN, they alway play us close even when we have good teams. This will be a close game with UCONN catching all the breaks this time around. UCF had enough talent to not go 0-12 with O’leary but there comes a time when even the players want a change so it’s not out of the question that they might  throw in the towel to ensure Strong is threw out of the building.

Edited by HPbull

This game is a perfect for judging the state of our program.

Uconn is bad...they barely beat a bad FCS team. 

If we did win big that would be a nice sign we can compete the rest of the games minus maybe Ucf. 

A loss or barely win and we are staring at a possible 2 game win season.