Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
SquishaBull

Be Happy people are mad, Apathy is next

Recommended Posts

Hell, Whisky only , I laugh, only had 28 but 34 to egg at halftime. Team is lost. I hope my pep talk resonated.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually wish I could be apathetic.  I wish I did not care, I wish I did not know who, when, and where we were playing every week.  The problem is that I am just mad and can't move to apathy.  Further, if you are even posting here you are not apathetic, just mad.  Apathetic people don't care enough to come here.  Don't get that confused and try to mask anger with faux apathy.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have 2 wins left ECU and UCONN. Even Charlie is not bsd enough to lose to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

We have 2 wins left ECU and UCONN. Even Charlie is not bsd enough to lose to them.

One win left...not that it matters...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

I actually wish I could be apathetic.  I wish I did not care, I wish I did not know who, when, and where we were playing every week.  The problem is that I am just mad and can't move to apathy.  Further, if you are even posting here you are not apathetic, just mad.  Apathetic people don't care enough to come here.  Don't get that confused and try to mask anger with faux apathy.  

A decent point however I do believe there are levels of apathy and while I will never be completely apathetic, I am entering the zone where I am not as disappointed in there losses like I used to be. I did not watch the last 5 minutes of the game, I missed the first 5 minutes after half time because I was watering the plants.  I am going to a party Saturday night and not disappointed in missing the game and won’t bother recording it either.  It sure feels like apathy to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

A decent point however I do believe there are levels of apathy and while I will never be completely apathetic, I am entering the zone where I am not as disappointed in there losses like I used to be. I did not watch the last 5 minutes of the game, I missed the first 5 minutes after half time because I was watering the plants.  I am going to a party Saturday night and not disappointed in missing the game and won’t bother recording it either.  It sure feels like apathy to me.

Missing part of the game to water the plants qualifies as apathy to me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

We have 2 wins left ECU and UCONN. Even Charlie is not bsd enough to lose to them.

He is bad enough to lose to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

He is bad enough to lose to them.

agreed, nothing i have seen thus far this year would lead me to think anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

A decent point however I do believe there are levels of apathy and while I will never be completely apathetic, I am entering the zone where I am not as disappointed in there losses like I used to be. I did not watch the last 5 minutes of the game, I missed the first 5 minutes after half time because I was watering the plants.  I am going to a party Saturday night and not disappointed in missing the game and won’t bother recording it either.  It sure feels like apathy to me.

You are so apathetic that you didn't even realize that the game time was moved to 12 PM. You wont miss any of the game unless you want too. I wouldn't blame you if you did...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

He is bad enough to lose to them.

 

1 minute ago, snarling Bull said:

agreed, nothing i have seen thus far this year would lead me to think anything else.

UConn licking their chops, first time ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...