• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be Happy people are mad, Apathy is next

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And being a people person makes him cutthroat how exactly?

Having inspirational messages makes him a ***** how? Jesus dude just wait for this to playout before espousing your irrelevant conjecture...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Our section was empty yesterday(112)  our group of 10 was present from kickoff to the end.  That said, this garbage is not worth $1000 for  our 2 season tickets. Renewal next year isn't going to happen without major changes.  Unlike many here, I doubt that we can beat UConn and could likely be 1-11 this year with a lone win over an FCS team.  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

8 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

Football is quickly slipping back into the McCullum basketball mode. From a fan interest regard, we are hopefully, finally coming out of that funk. 

The apathy of the less than extreme die hard fan has already set in.  My guess is at this point people actually showing up at the stadium are either season ticket holders who have already plunked down cash or opposing teams' fans. 

All Kelly needs is to take a look at the stands just after halftime. It is embarrasing and rather disgusting. 

It's not just the losing, but rather the way. 

It was like that when we were 10-1 in 2017. That Tulane game before UCF’s game was so poorly attended it was a joke.

The program has been lifeless for years. It’s time for a reset and commitment to creating a new culture.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

It was like that when we were 10-1 in 2017. That Tulane game before UCF’s game was so poorly attended it was a joke.

The program has been lifeless for years. It’s time for a reset and commitment to creating a new culture.

The only reset that's going to provide any significant life into the program is a P5 invite ........ and I really hope that I'm wrong about that.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The only reset that's going to provide any significant life into the program is a P5 invite ........ and I really hope that I'm wrong about that.

You are not....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,979
  • Days Won:  469

Then, better get on @brybull1970's plan. But we're definitely in with UCF.  :WHEW Glad we thought of that package deal!  That's some real strategizing there. The rivalry all of America wants to see.   

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Apathy set in 5 years ago with the break up of the Big East. Nobody in the Tampa Bay area is excited to see games against two of the worst programs in the "Power 6" in UConn and ECU, and cross over games with Tulane and Tulsa. And while the top G5 school gets into a NY6 game, the Big East has its own automatic qualifier for the BCS.

Kelly has done a nice job in propping up the schedule with P5 studs over the next 10 years, but the program needs to get out of the nosedive its in.

Sad part is..is now UConn, ECU, Tulane, Tulsa, USF.  If we lose to UConn and ECU which I hate to say is possible we will then be the top worst team in the P6. Imagine? 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,979
  • Days Won:  469

The worst team in a make believe level...

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

The worst team in a make believe level...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, snarling Bull said:

Our section was empty yesterday(112)  our group of 10 was present from kickoff to the end.  That said, this garbage is not worth $1000 for  our 2 season tickets. Renewal next year isn't going to happen without major changes.  Unlike many here, I doubt that we can beat UConn and could likely be 1-11 this year with a lone win over an FCS team.  

Fellow 112er here.  We left at halftime.  A man’s gotta know his limitations.