• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be Happy people are mad, Apathy is next

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

This is absolutely true.  Apathy is the number one issue Kelly will need to address.

Next week I’ll be out of town on a fishing trip and don’t care at all about missing the UConn game on TV.

At this point, not sure I’ll be at the BYU game.  I may need to clean out the garage.

I am already not looking forward to the game against BYU.  I don't want to go, but I feel like I have to go because I have already paid for my season tickets.  I know that if I make the trip up from Bradenton for the BYU game, I am going to see boring, uninspired, listless football from USF.   But, I don't want my money to go to waste.  Its a dilemma  lol.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Kelly seems like the kind of guy that would resolve the issue by setting up a team bonding experience like a ropes course or practicing trust falls.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I am already not looking forward to the game against BYU.  I don't want to go, but I feel like I have to go because I have already paid for my season tickets.  I know that if I make the trip up from Bradenton for the BYU game, I am going to see boring, uninspired, listless football from USF.   But, I don't want my money to go to waste.  Its a dilemma  lol.

I view my season tickets as a donation to the University, because what I pay for 2 club access tickets does not equate to the performance of the team or the level of competition.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Kelly seems like the kind of guy that would resolve the issue by setting up a team bonding experience like a ropes course or practicing trust falls.

Maybe we can go back to Vero and the team can bond over a game of wiffle ball

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

I used to have 8 seats and could always either sell or give the four extras away. About five years ago I went down to four because I couldn't always find a taker for the other four. I think selling them if we couldn't go would be out of the question. I just hope the loyal fan base stays together until we can turn this around.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I view my season tickets as a donation to the University, because what I pay for 2 club access tickets does not equate to the performance of the team or the level of competition.

I would donate my tickets to underprivileged kids like I did a few times during the Skip years and during Willie's 2-10 year, but now the tickets are on those cards, and I am not sure if it can be done anymore.  Oh the dilemma.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

Maybe we can go back to Vero and the team can bond over a game of wiffle ball

Smart!!! 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, puc86 said:

Haven’t the kids suffered enough?

Ah was just typing that ha

• Haha 1

I have my 2 tickets for me and the wife and got 2 extra tickets for my son and brother in law.  After we wrapped up the tailgate, my wife, son and brother in law decided they’d rather go home than go to the game.   Looks like they were the smart ones.