• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I’m sorry

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, Brad said:

^^^

Does that help here?

Not real sure but it sure didn't help those 2 young Marines much either ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

7 hours ago, Brad said:

We're here for you, man.  It's a special group.

IJoin the Club.  It's called everybody.  We hold meetings at the bar on Fridays

...and Saturdays

...and Sundays

etc.

Rinse and repeat.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

For the people  have offended. I am BULLLS fan #1 and I  wear it on my sleeve. I want BULLLS success.

Maybe try being a respectful person number 1 and take the sports fanaticism down a couple notches.  

8 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

You offended no one

Wrong.     He harassed college kids because he lacks self control and was on the verge of threatening me by saying  "keep running your mouth I’ll make sure, Come find me". 

Don't defend behavior like that.  Someone should have told him a long time ago acting that way is reprehensible.  Apologizing online and attributing it to being a super fan who wears it on their sleeve isn't taking accountability.  And the kids harassed at the game won't hear his "sorry".  Neither will the parents of the kids in the stands.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

36 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Maybe try being a respectful person number 1 and take the sports fanaticism down a couple notches.  

Wrong.     He harassed college kids because he lacks self control and was on the verge of threatening me by saying  "keep running your mouth I’ll make sure, Come find me". 

Don't defend behavior like that.  Someone should have told him a long time ago acting that way is reprehensible.  Apologizing online and attributing it to being a super fan who wears it on their sleeve isn't taking accountability.  And the kids harassed at the game won't hear his "sorry".  Neither will the parents of the kids in the stands.

Stfu

• Downvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Apology accepted, this is not Peewee football, when money changes hands, the customer expects productivity. That’s the real world these young men accepted when they took the scholarship money 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Stfu

Spoken like someone who is truly remorseful and understands what they did wrong.  You appear to lack introspection because if you had any you would see your actions are something to be ashamed and embarrassed of.  And you would fully acknowledge how wrong it was, instead of making an excuse.

I'm harping on this because I don't want what's left of the fanbase that shows up on gamedays to think it's ok to pull this garbage in the name of 'being a fan'.  

Guess who's watching you yell and berate the team?  The players, their friends, their families, potential recruits, pee wee players invited by USF, bands from middle and high school invited to perform alongside the HOT.  All of them will have a negative image of USF because of your actions.  

You are hurting USF and it's ability to attract students and athletes all because you didn't know how to properly deal with an angry feeling caused by a game.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Spoken like someone who is truly remorseful and understands what they did wrong.  You appear to lack introspection because if you had any you would see your actions are something to be ashamed and embarrassed of.  And you would fully acknowledge how wrong it was, instead of making an excuse.

I'm harping on this because I don't want what's left of the fanbase that shows up on gamedays to think it's ok to pull this garbage in the name of 'being a fan'.  

Guess who's watching you yell and berate the team?  The players, their friends, their families, potential recruits, pee wee players invited by USF, bands from middle and high school invited to perform alongside the HOT.  All of them will have a negative image of USF because of your actions.  

You are hurting USF and it's ability to attract students and athletes all because you didn't know how to properly deal with an angry feeling caused by a game.

I think you are giving @jchem1995 way too much credit on giving them a negative image of USF and ignoring the poor coaching, 9 game FBS losing streak, empty stadium, poorly coached, flat, penalty ridden, AAC playing and no one caring factors that have already cemented that image for them long before they saw a drunk guy yelling at people. You don’t have to worry about most people pulling this stuff, most people won’t show up and then out of the few people that will show most will leave early and then out of the few people that won’t  leave most will stop caring. Is getting drunk and being belligerent a great look? No, but we should be so lucky as to have that be in the top 100 reasons someone would have a negative view of what’s left of our program.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I think you are giving @jchem1995 way too much credit on giving them a negative image of USF and ignoring the poor coaching, 9 game FBS losing streak, empty stadium, poorly coached, flat, penalty ridden, AAC playing and no one caring factors that have already cemented that image for them long before they saw a drunk guy yelling at people. You don’t have to worry about most people pulling this stuff, most people won’t show up and then out of the few people that will show most will leave early and then out of the few people that won’t  leave most will stop caring. Is getting drunk and being belligerent a great look? No, but we should be so lucky as to have that be in the top 100 reasons someone would have a negative view of what’s left of our program.

You forgot the part about wearing HS uniforms for two years.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, JTrue said:

You forgot the part about wearing HS uniforms for two years.

Thanks Adidas! Everyone knows it takes at least three years to make a custom jersey and up until that point you have to pick a local HS to copy. Even though they are horrible at least they have been super lucky.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If college players start to get dollars for licensing and serious money, the fans right to yell at them will be greater as they will essentially be pros...all bets will be off.