• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong is not a football coach, he is a life coach.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

So there is this pattern where Strong basically gives the DC and OC total control over their sides of the football, and says he is there to build the players character. 

I get that character is important, but it seems like the man really doesn’t care about football anymore. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We should hire him as a Campus Rec coordinator.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

On the real, he could probably make good money as a life coach and maybe he could charge to run with him on Bayshore lol

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, NCBull said:

We should hire him as a Campus Rec coordinator.  

Camp Counselor in the next Friday the 13th.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, Gismo said:

So there is this pattern where Strong basically gives the DC and OC total control over their sides of the football, and says he is there to build the players character. 

I get that character is important, but it seems like the man really doesn’t care about football anymore. 

He’s certainly qualified to teach them how to get paid far more than you are worth!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, Gismo said:

CCS certainly isn't a cheerleader that's for sure. Good guy? I imagine he is. Good example to young men? I hope he is. Head coach material? Not so much. Maybe he is tired? Maybe is was a much better D coordinator than he is a head coach. Correct me if I'm wrong...but seems to me when he was at Louisville and really rolling with his ranked team that good old USF went to LVlle and dealt them a loss under CJL. If we go to UConn and kick butt(hopefully) it's a win but what does it prove??  So CCS a good man? I'm sure he is...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

CCS certainly isn't a cheerleader that's for sure. Good guy? I imagine he is. Good example to young men? I hope he is. Head coach material? Not so much. Maybe he is tired? Maybe is was a much better D coordinator than he is a head coach. Correct me if I'm wrong...but seems to me when he was at Louisville and really rolling with his ranked team that good old USF went to LVlle and dealt them a loss under CJL. If we go to UConn and kick butt(hopefully) it's a win but what does it prove??  So CCS a good man? I'm sure he is...

Reminds me of a great movie quote:

Nice guy, I don't give a ****. Good father, **** you. Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

13 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

CJL never beat Louisville in Da’Ville....it was Skip Holtz that beat Strong at Cardinal Stadium.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

CJL never beat Louisville in Da’Ville....it was Skip Holtz that beat Strong at Cardinal Stadium.

Got location wrong it was home game 2005 our first BE Conf game. Louisville #9. 45-14. CJL. Memorable game. Knew it wasn't SH so had to go to the Way Back Machine now known as wiki