• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I go on a business trip for three days, AND

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

38 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

The truth is this has been a guys locker room pretty much from inception.  If we are shifting then some wholesale changes need to be made.

It's been predominantly male but hasn't been near a "guys locker room" mentality so no wholesale changes need to be made. Just before posting think "Would a 14 year old boy think this is funny?" If the answer is yes, don't hit Submit reply.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

I think we need a hurt meter and fact check meter to determine who gets put in the penalty box. Also can we put a letter “A” on their profiles? 

I like it, we could all put in a number showing our vulnerability for the day, if you are in a sensitive state you could put a 9 or 10 letting others know not to challenge or criticize any of your comments regardless of its validity or relevance.  Maybe even take this into consideration for the winner for the day to try to cheer up a fellow member or a give them a participation trophy 🏆 emoji.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I think those that went too far know it.  Any further joking about it, probably diminishes the message.  Treat people with respect, especially those you don't even know that come here to meet us.  If you want to send juvenile messages to each other - via email - go ahead.

Locking this thread and hoping there is some good football talk forthcoming.

• Upvote 3